- 0 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 2
Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki #314 Moderate Studio with Partial City Views located just 2 Blocks to Waikiki Beach, (1) Queen bed, Sleeps 2, 219 Sq Ft
Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki brimming with island personality offers a range of accommodations that are perfect for couples and solo travelers. On-site amenities include an open-air lobby, pool deck, Wi-Fi, and barbeque grills are included in all stays.
The Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki is located just a block from the International Marketplace and two blocks to the beachfront of Waikiki. Short driving distance will take you to Downtown Honolulu, the University of Hawaii, and historic experiences like Pearl Harbor and Iolani Palace.
Enjoy world-class shopping, dining, and nightlife at the International Marketplace, stroll the beachfront of Waikiki for surf lessons and sunset watching, or take in a hike at the nearby Diamond Head for an overview of Honolulu’s magnificent coastline. Whatever adventure abound, the location and the value at Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki are unmatched.
Guest room features:
• Air Conditioning (Individual Window AC)
• Alarm Clock radio
• All rooms non-smoking
• Blu-Ray/DVD Player and PS3 console
• Coffee Maker
• Hair Dryer
• In-room safe
• Iron/Ironing board
• LED Flat screen TV
• Pillow-top beds
• Shower or shower/tub combo
• Telephone with voicemail (includes local and toll-free calls)
This resort does not offer daily housekeeping services. For stays of 7 nights or more, a mid-stay replenishment of essential supplies is provided.
Resort Services and amenities:
• 24-Hour Front desk
• ATM in lobby ($)
• Blu-ray/DVD movies and PlayStation 3 games
• Chilled water in lobby
• Self-Parking: $35/day + tax
• Enhanced cleaning protocols (Next Level Clean)
• Face mask and hand sanitizer provided upon request
• Hui Car Share station (nearby)
• Ice machine
• In-room coffee & tea packets replenished upon request
• Laundry Facilities (coin-operated)
• Luggage storage
• Small pool
• Snack and soda machine ($)
• Sun deck with barbeque grill
• Surfboard storage
• Use of beach towels and sand chairs
• Wake-up call service
• Wi-Fi internet access throughout the resort
• Bishop Museum admission for one adult and children under 17
• Honolulu Museum of Art admission for one ...
Registration Number: GE-042-960-5888-01, TA-042-960-5888-01
There are no reviews yet.