1 bathroom Sleeps
5 Star Remodel- Maui Vacation Rental at the Royal Kahana.
Romantic Direct Oceanfront Vacation Rental at the Royal Kahana in West Maui, close to Lahaina, and Between Kaanapali and Kapalua. Watch the Sunset over Molokai, and the Whales when in Season. Sleep to the Beautiful Music of the Ocean Waves. Upgraded Honeymooner's Suite, 1Br + w/Queen Sofa Sleeper, 800 Square feet, New Wood Floors, Freshly Painted w/ Warm Neutral Colors, NEW Serta Posturpedic HOTEL Quality CA King Bed , 2 Leather Sofa Futons in Living Room convertible to Full Sized Beds, Queen Sofa Sleeer w/ Memory Foam Mattress in the Den area, NEW Central A/C Air Conditioning, Remodeled Bathroom w/ Interior Design Fixtures, Granite Vanity Sink, Walk In Wardrobe Closet, Remodeled Kitchen w/ Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Cooktop, Microwave Convection, 2 HD TV's 37" and 50" 1080p, and an Apple TV for watching your iTunes collection or using it as a Pay per View, Desktop Computer with FREE High Speed Internet, Free local phone calls and FREE Wi-Fi High Speed Internet for laptops, iPads and wireless devices; all this in a resort condo/hotel setting at the Royal Kahana. Free parking Pass & Wi-fi Included. Sleeps up to 6, 1 CA King Bed, 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper and 2 Futons! Additional charges will apply for extra blanket and pillow requests to cover the 2 futons. $25/set The Royal Kahana features sparkling pool with cabana and BBQ's, direct oceanfront with swimmable beach depending on tide, free parking, activities concierge. Perfect honeymoon or vacation getaway with romantic beaches and several world championship golf courses! Hurry! Books fast, make your reservation today! For Stays more than 30 days out and/or less than 5 nights, is subject to approval, and the check in or check out date must coordinate with another check in or check out, or please contact us and request an exception to your dates. Please feel free to check with me regarding your dates/ availability if you fall in this category. Hawaii Vacation Rental Keywords: Royal Kahana, Beachfront, Oceanfront, Sandy, Beach, Maui, Kaanapali, Kapalua, Napili, Lahaina, whale, watching, view, condo, hotel, vacation, rental, hotel, beach rental, vacation rental, direct oceanfront view, Hawaii vacation, Hawaii rentals, hawaii hotel,...
Registration Number: 430100070025, TA-037-238-3744-01
Jan 25, 2022
Never got access code from Vrbo people n panicked n finally found number to Vrbo
Sep 12, 2021
Location is good. Air conditioner not working, patio sliding door its hard to open, dryer’s don’t work, curtain are old and dirty and need provide more blankets
Aug 04, 2021
Before I divulge into the negatives, there were some positives. Good location and view from balcony.
There are WAY too many negatives so I put in bullet points.
• POOR communication – instructions to check-in were sent AFTER check-in time AFTER I had to call 3x.
• “Welcome gift”- trash bags, dishwater detergent, and cheap coffee. Definitely felt unwelcome. Only 2 bars of cheap hotel soaps provided. Luckily my husband and I bought our own toiletries.
• Clogged shower – had to turn water off/on to avoid flooding. Called maintenance, which took 2 days to fix! Called/ texted John to let him know we were worried about using the shower as it was partially flooding and maintenance had not taken care of it. John didn’t answer/ check-in with us directly EVER, instead the next morning he had sent an email to maintenance (which I had already contacted on my own). This was a HUGE problem the first 2.5 days of our stay given that fact this was a beach vacation and showers were necessary! Apparently the resort had public showers (which John never told us about), which we found out on the last day of our stay because we needed a place to shower before our red eye flight.
• I asked for late check-out a couple of days before, which was declined due to other guests coming in (which is fine of course). But John didn’t even know which day we were actually checking-out and when I tried to confirm the actual date that he had wrong, he responded with “Yes. Sorry. Have many things going on…” Yes John, we all do, but this is YOUR rental, YOU should know these simple things.
• NOT 5-star reno – couches were tattered. Lot of scratches/ dings on the walls. Cushions had tears with stuffing coming out. Curtains had large stains on them (gross!) and unravelling at the edges. Faucets had grime build-up.
• Poor A/C – kept moving the portable fan to circulate the air (esp in the bathroom as there is no exhaust fan).
• No laundry detergent – bought our own
• Dead batteries in remotes
• Snorkeling gear- bad condition, bought our own.
• Kitchen- poorly stocked. NO grill or oven. There is a microwave convection oven.
• Cleaning service- walked in WITHOUT knocking or ringing the doorbell BEFORE we had left (after I specifically asked them not to)!! I texted John to let him know this happened and, of course, no response.
• Not a swimmable beach.
Jul 15, 2021
Great space. Great location. Great ocean view.
More Amazing Rentals You May Like: