Current time: 12-12-2017, 09:32 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
instant decaf kona coffee
12-21-2009, 08:55 AM
instant decaf kona coffee
I bought instant decaf kona coffee at a Macadamia farm store on our circle the island tour. I want more it was great. I have looked at many computer sights and I haven't found any yet. Can anyone help me?
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2009, 12:38 PM
RE: instant decaf kona coffee
Hello Virginia,

We will try to help. Which island and what macademia nut farm was it? If you cant remember the name of the macademia nut farm, that's ok, but it would be helpful if you tell us the island. And what Kona coffee brand was it?

Aloha,
Kaniamea
Find all posts by this user
12-21-2009, 03:30 PM
(12-21-2009 12:38 PM)kaniamea Wrote:  Hello Virginia,

We will try to help. Which island and what macademia nut farm was it? If you cant remember the name of the macademia nut farm, that's ok, but it would be helpful if you tell us the island. And what Kona coffee brand was it?

Aloha,
Kaniamea

We were on a circle island tour on oahu. This Macadamia Nut Farm store was need the large buddist temple and grave yard. I thru away the bottle so I can't recall the brand. I wouldn't mind any brand if it was decaf instant kona coffee.
12-21-2009, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2009 04:11 PM by kaniamea.)
Hi Virginia,

It seems you have been at the Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm. Here is their website link to the online coffee shop: http://www.macnutfarm.com/shop-coffee/index.html .Maybe you can recognize the kona coffee you had. As for instant Kona coffee, I found this website: http://www.siphawaii.com/

Let me know if this info helps.

Aloha,
Kaniamea
Find all posts by this user