Current time: 12-13-2017, 12:38 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how best to begin a search for an apartment or condo year around on Maui.
03-19-2013, 07:27 AM
how best to begin a search for an apartment or condo year around on Maui.
Would like to move to Maui to live year around. Desire a nice one-bedroom apartment or condo to rent on Maui. Have a Brain - - well - - sort of; but, don't have a clue how to begin. I be kindaIdea old; but, not down, and certainly not out.

Would appreciate it if anyone could advise me how to find an apartment in a nice area where grocery stores, Rx's, movie theatres, and shopping is in easy driving, or, walking distance.

Thank you.

don
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 07:30 AM by kaniamea.)
RE: how best to begin a search for an apartment or condo year around on Maui.
Aloha Don and welcome to our forum. Towns on Maui that are in easy reach of shops and restaurants are for example Kihei, Lahaina, Kahului and Wailuku. You could start with craigslist and if you're already on the island also get the local paper to check rental ads. Or check online, for example Maui News at mauinews.com
Find all posts by this user
03-20-2013, 07:34 AM
(03-20-2013 07:29 AM)kaniamea Wrote:  Aloha Don and welcome to our forum. Towns on Maui that are in easy reach of shops and restaurants are for example Kihei, Lahaina, Kahului and Wailuku. You could start with craigslist and if you're already on the island also get the local paper to check rental ads. Or check online, for example Maui News at mauinews.com

OK, thank you. Le't see what I can come up with. (Still in frigid South Dakota.)
03-20-2013, 07:40 AM
You're welcome. Good luck with your move!
Find all posts by this user