Current time: 11-24-2017, 12:21 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Napili Point Resort, Maui
03-28-2014, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 01:25 PM by eleakai.)
Napili Point Resort, Maui
I stayed for a few days at Napili Point resort hotel in September 2009. The resort is located at one of the most beautiful and tropical oceanfront areas I have seen in Hawaii (and I have been in Hawaii for the past 5 years).

I will try to briefly review the pros and cons of the resort in this article.

Location Pros
  • Beautiful location with ocean and sunset views
  • Close to some of the finest Maui beaches – Napili Bay, Kapalua Bay, Namalu Bay, Kaanapali Beach
  • Many Hawaii activities are available in the area – snorkeling, luaus, shows, etc.
Location Cons
  • There isn’t a big choice of bars and restaurants in the Napili Point area. There is a restaurant at the nearby Napili Shores resort that opens at 4 pm and a breakfast and lunch place called Gazebo that has a long wait until you get seated. If you want good food you need to drive to Kaanapali or Lahaina.
  • There aren’t any supermarkets at Napili Point. The closest supermarket is about a 15-minute walk form the resort. If you don’t have a car, it is best to take the public bus to the shopping center (the bus stops right in front the Napili Shores resort and it takes about 5 minutes to go). You may need to wait for the bus for 30 to 60 minutes (depending on what time of the day it is). It is not good to walk on the road because it is curvy and there is no sidewalk. As an alternative, you can call a taxi or rent a car.
Napili Point Resort Pros
  • Beautiful setting with stunning ocean views
  • Large one- and two-bedroom furnished suites
  • Every room has a lanai
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Two swimming pools
  • Daily maid service
Napili Point Resort Cons
  • No in-room service
  • You have to pay $9.95 per day to use the Internet in your room
  • The air in the rooms may feel a little sticky because of the tropical humidity

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply