Current time: 11-24-2017, 12:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Latest Earthquakes in the World
01-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Latest Earthquakes in the World
I wanted to include this link to the Latest Earthquakes in the World because earthquakes around the world effects the Hawaiian Islands greatly. Earthquakes let us know how our volcanoes are doing and whether we will get a tsunami here or not. This is a direct link to the USGS website and to the page you would just end up searching and would take about 15 minutes to find if you knew somewhat where to look. I want this site to be a one stop web location to everything that effects the islands here. This link also works for wherever you live and not just the islands. So if you feel what you think is a quake,you can come directly to this thread,click on the link and see all earthquakes in your area over the past week or more. This also lets you know if any have occured within the last hour,which is a very link in my opinion. If you live in California,this link is especially helpful because it also links you to a detailed map of your state and area. I hope you find this link very helpful and it's good to try this website link and play with it a bit. Thanks and Mahalo.

Latest Earthquakes of the World
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user

Thread Closed