Current time: 10-18-2017, 01:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Last Night's Sunset-Guess what you missed?
01-25-2011, 06:18 AM
RE: Last Night's Sunset-Guess what you missed?
Hey Dude,
I totally agree with you there,brah! I really do try to photograph the sunsets every night. Sunday,we had both of the NFL playoff games and then a special episode of Hawaii-Five 0 and you can't pry me away from my fav TV show right now,lol.

Steelers or Green Bay?????? Who's your money on?
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2011, 02:27 AM
I want GreenBay to win. The refs have given the Steelers so many games this year with their bogus calls! The Steelers should not have even been in the playoffs much less than being in the Superbowl. Did you watch the Superbowl a couple years ago where the refs took the Superbowl from Seatle and just gave it to the Squeelers? The NFL is fixed! THat is why I sold my PSL tickets I had with the Ravens. Now I just watch the games on TV while I drink my booze, laugh and have a great time!!!!
01-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Well there Mr.Dude,I really like both teams in this one and it should be a very close game. How much $$ you got on GB? LOL!

These are pictures I took yesterday while over at Diamond Head. It's at one of those places that only local surfers seem to know about and you have to cut through a few backyards to get there. It's like a piece of paradise within paradise,lol. Enjoy!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-26-2011, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2011 08:20 PM by kaniamea.)
The Star of Honolulu and the Ali'i Kai catamaran are both such a familiar sight. That's how I will always recognize sunsets seen from Honolulu's shoreline.

From the nice pictures that you posted I can see it was again a nice sunset yesterday. The last days the weather was awesome, with a slight chill in the air, clear blue skies and great sunsets.
Find all posts by this user
01-26-2011, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2011 09:15 PM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
I've never been on the Star of Honolulu but I have been on the Ali'i Kai and that's the best dinner cruise here in the islands and I would say that Capt.Bean's on the Big Island would be second.
Yes,it was very hot yesterday but really a nice day. Today was also very nice but I only got to go to the beach this morning because I had some appointments for today and then watched today's sunset from my lanai. No sunset pictures of tonights sunset but I did put up yesterday's and added some more sunsets in the thread, "Sunsets of Oahu" and I hope you enjoy those. Ah heck,while I'm here,I post a couple more from yesterday just for the fun of it,lol.

I found some locals throwing coconuts into the air and trying to crack them open with theirs heads. It was fun to watch,it's like playing chicken with a coconut,lol.

01-27-2011, 02:55 AM
Great pics!!!! Thanks for my Hawaii fix!!!! I can't wait to get there and take some pics!
01-27-2011, 07:11 PM
I have been on the Star of Honolulu three times. The first two times I could go for free because a friend of mine worked there as a server and dancer. So one time I did the lunch cruise and the other time the dinner cruise. Then a few years later I did the dinner cruise again to take some more shoreline pictures. I liked all the cruises. Here are some photos.

01-27-2011, 07:41 PM
The beach was crowded tonight at sunset as you can tell from my pictures. We have the Pro Bowl this Sunday and a lot of sports fans arriving for that. Enjoy tonight's sunset!

So,was that one of you dancing in the front on that last picture,lol?
01-27-2011, 08:11 PM
No, none of us is a dancer! LOL
By the way when I posted photos from the Star of Honolulu earlier, I forgot the most important...the Star herself! LOL! Here she is:

01-28-2011, 02:21 AM
Nice pics. I have been on that boat before. It was a nice trip.