Current time: 12-12-2017, 09:34 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Islands Restaurant at Ala Moana Center
12-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Islands Restaurant at Ala Moana Center
One of my favorite places to eat out on Oahu is the Islands Restaurant at Ala Moana Center. I used to have their veggie burger until I discovered their chicken burger. Actually their chicken burger is the best I have eaten in Hawaii! The chicken is very tender and soft and it melts in your mouth! Even my friend who is a vegetarian likes it, LOL! Big Grin

Here are a few photos that I took tonight. The first one is the restaurant from the outside, the second one shows my favorite chicken burger and the third one is a picture of a Caesar salad.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2010, 12:16 AM
RE: Islands Restaurant at Ala Moana Center
I like Islands, I've ate at a few of their stores and their food is really better than they get credit for. I like their fries and their BBQ burger also. They also make good Blue Hawaiians and Lava Flows too. I believe all of their stores have the same theme,Surfing videos and burgers and plenty of parking. I wonder if I have any coupons in my Entertainment Books for Islands?

P.S.- Good pics! Yum!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
12-29-2010, 03:57 AM
You can get some good chicken wings at Hooters!!!!Cool Big Grin Rolleyes
12-29-2010, 12:20 PM
I have never been to Hooters, only to Gorden Biersch, which is next door at the Aloha Tower Marketplace. But now that you mention it I will give it a try Smile

By the way, I have never tried the cocktails at the Islands. I usually have my Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay there Smile
Find all posts by this user
12-29-2010, 12:53 PM
I haven't been to a Hooter's in years. It's one of those places that you go to once in a blue moon if you want to watch a big sporting event and want good service. I hate slow service like at Dukes as an example. Those girls work hard for those tips and selling as much food and drinks as humanly possible. Dude,their Buffalo Wings are awesome!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
12-30-2010, 03:01 AM
(12-29-2010 12:20 PM)kaniamea Wrote:  I have never been to Hooters, only to Gorden Biersch, which is next door at the Aloha Tower Marketplace. But now that you mention it I will give it a try Smile

By the way, I have never tried the cocktails at the Islands. I usually have my Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay there Smile

I will have to let my wife know about that Chardonnay, she is into those kinds of drinks. I guess I will have to eat at 2 places there!!!!