Current time: 11-24-2017, 05:41 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hawaii Addict is Ready!!!!!
04-25-2011, 06:07 AM
RE: Hawaii Addict is Ready!!!!!
Hey have you guys seen this?

http://www.seehawaiilive.com/pk-cam.cfm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Yes, I have known this link for a very long time. Actually, I knew it since the time when I lived in Europe and I was dreaming to come to Hawaii one day. It was a dream back then without any idea or perspective how and when and if it would happen. But it did! I remember that there were many people who were waiting in line to get the control button of this camera to rotate it in the direction they wanted. So I was patiently waiting for my turn, and once I had the control over the camera, I imagined I was there.
04-27-2011, 04:59 AM
I often stare at it for hours and hours. It helps the pain of not being there. And when I'm overwhelmed by school, and want to give up, I open that link and it makes me push harder and not give up so someday I can move there!
04-29-2011, 06:21 PM
I had forgotten about this one.
I haven't looked at them for a while but used to all of the time when there were very few of them.
I used to play games with people in taking over the controls, moving the camera the opposite direction they were trying go. Smile
05-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi all! Dude...don't forget my birthday is at the end of May...so you must do some pole dancing in my honor! of course I would love to be there to see you doo it in person! HINT HINT! LOL

anne
05-03-2011, 01:34 AM
I will try to win the lottery so I can buy tickets for everyone!!!! It would be nice to see you in Hawaii Anne! I am going to try to get my airline tickets today or tomorrow. Hopefully I do not have to spend too much bar money on the airline tickets!!! LMAO
05-05-2011, 01:38 AM
I got my airline tickets! Looks like I am going to have to start saving some money so I will have bar money! I paid the highest price I have ever paid for airline tickets to Hawaii! Sad Thats ok though, I will start saving so I have money for happy hours in Hawaii!!!Big Grin I will be there in a few weeks!!!!! Alooooooooha!!!!!!
05-05-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm so jealous!!!!

Have a great time, I know you will. How long are you going to be there??
05-06-2011, 01:34 AM
Yes, no doubt I will have a great time! This will be my 11th trip to Hawaii. I will be on Oahu for a week and Kauai for 5 nights. I will come back with a few thousand pics of my trip. Taking pics helps me with my Hawaii addiction!Big Grin
05-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Be sure to share some of those pics with us! Have fun planning!
R