Current time: 10-19-2017, 08:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good drinks and great views at the Mai Tai Lounge in Lahaina
01-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Good drinks and great views at the Mai Tai Lounge in Lahaina
One of my favorite places for a cocktail on Maui is the Mai Tai Lounge in Lahaina. Besides the good drinks, you can enjoy amazing views to the neighbor islands of Lanai and Molokai from the lounge. Several years ago you could choose where you want to be seated - upstairs or downstairs - but recently they changed the upstairs area to a fine dining place. I was lucky to visit when I still had the option to choose where I want to be seated, so I always chose to sit upstairs, where it's nicer. Here are some photos of the place. The first two photos show the sitting area upstairs, the third one is obviously a Mai Tai drink, LOL, and the last photo shows the sitting area downstairs.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2011, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 10:54 PM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
RE: Good drinks and great views at the Mai Tai Lounge in Lahaina
I've been to Maui a number of times but if my memory serves me correctly,I went to this place back in 2001. There is another place on the other side of the street I like also. I don't remember the name but it too was upstairs and Cheeseburger in Paradise was down the street near the little Hard Rock Cafe on the corner.
Where I like going to refresh my memory everytime I go to Maui is Whaler's Village. I just love the outside decor and the shops.
These are really great pictures and I'm sure overdue for a trip to Maui and take my digital cameras that just didn't exist then and see what I can come up with today.
I was wondering if you had any pictures of the Hana House in Hana?
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
01-07-2011, 02:56 AM
RE: Good drinks and great views at the Mai Tai Lounge in Lahaina
That is the really good bar area in Maui. I was bar hopping those bars on my last trip to Maui. I will be skipping Maui on my next trip and hitting Oahu and Kauai......there are plenty of nice bars on those islands!Smile