Current time: 10-18-2017, 01:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Experiencing Maui
01-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Experiencing Maui
Hi or better yet, Aloha !

Let me introduce myself. My name is Rich although you will see my posts from Mauibeachbum. Jeanne and I live in Eastern Nebraska, USA ; about 4500 miles from Hawaii, but not in spirit. We were married on Maui , 6 years ago yesterday.Heart

Am I an expert about visiting Hawaii, Naw…………. But after 17 trips spanned over 38 years, one does learn a little something about the islands. Smile (Or should anyway if you walk with your eyes wide open)

I will just post a few things about what you can expect when visiting the islands.
There really is no pride in my authorship of my writings , so by all means, jump in with comments, corrections (especially in spelling as in 38 years I have not mastered or even understood very much about the Hawaiian language and spellcheckers do not either) Huh

From time to time, as things pop into my mind about Hawaii and how I would describe them to someone thinking about their first visit there, I will share them with you.

We have amassed quite a number of photographs from the islands and will share some of them with you also.

Aloha …………… oh, not only means Hi, but also loosely translated, see you later Smile

Rich
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2011, 11:58 AM
RE: Experiencing Maui
Aloha Rich,
Welcome to our forum and happy anniversary to you and Jeanne (January 17)!
Wow! That's great you had 17 trips to the islands in the last 38 years! I can't wait to see your photos and please do share your Hawaii stories with us!
Aloha!!! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply