Current time: 12-11-2017, 09:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eggs 'N Things in Waikiki
11-26-2012, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 01:29 PM by eleakai.)
Eggs 'N Things in Waikiki
A good breakfast place in Waikiki is Eggs 'N Things. The portions are generally big here so you won't leave hungry. One disadvantage is the long line (it's a really popular place). You may have to wait some time until you get seated (especially if you are a party of two or more). I was there yesterday and here is my experience in pictures.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Eggs 'N Things in Waikiki
That was a big breakfast standby when we were students at UH in the early 1990s. Still good during our last visit in 2005 too. But I hear they've moved since then.Something about a fire at their old place?
10-27-2014, 09:06 AM
They are still located there (the place seen in the picture above). They have also opened up a new location at Ala Moana Center. I was there recently and it's also very busy. At Ala Moana Center, they are located on the side where Sears used to be (next to Payless Shoe Source). The restaurant that was located there before burned down a couple of years ago.
10-27-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 05:50 PM by Bangkok Don.)
Isn't that their new(-ish) place in the photo, on Saratoga Road? When we were at UH and again during our visit in 2005, they were still on Kalakaua Avenue.

(10-27-2014 05:37 PM)Bangkok Don Wrote:  Isn't that their new(-ish) place in the photo, on Saratoga Road? When we were at UH and again during our visit in 2005, they were still on Kalakaua Avenue.

Yes, here it is. The location that we knew and loved, at 1911 Kalakaua Avenue, closed at the end of August 2008 to its present home close by.

Although I may be conflating the reason for the move with a fire that apparently broke out at the old Kalakaua location in 2001. It did reopen on site after that fire. The 2008 move may have just been an expansion and not due to a fire.