Current time: 12-13-2017, 12:42 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Belligerent Hawaiians
10-20-2012, 05:58 AM
Belligerent Hawaiians
I recently found this post on another forum. It was later deleted, but not before I copied it.

###############
Hawaii needs law reform in order to keep all the haoles (White people) off of our islands. We truly do not want you here. This is the true reality of all locals. We are fed up. I was out surfing last night and saw a white guy get knocked-out by a local. On top of that, another episode followed of a local guy plowing into a white guy who "dropped in " on his wave and got slashed open on his side. Blood was gushing into the water. No one said anything. He had to fend for himself. The locals want you people out of here. This is life here. Hawaiians hate haoles with a passion. You will never fit in and become a kamaaina (local). I know its sad, every one wants to have that exotic island vibe. Unless you came here in the 60's and 70's or were born and raised, it's not the place for you. Hawaiians hate you. I don't care what you have heard. I have fought my way through public school, violent relationships with native guys, and the mentality here is still hard core. Stay where you are or find another beach town to relocate to. As far as finding love here, if you like Asians you may do well. If you like Filipinos and other brown immigrants you may do well but you will get burnt out on their culture. It's not passionate like people think. Speaking up here is negative, being overly successful is arrogant, it's about genealogy and what your last name is here. Professionally, there isn''t anything for you to do here. You'll be flailing for years until you can afford to leave, which, you'll be dying to do. This message is real. I'm just a native voice putting the message out there that Hawaiians are anti-growth if you are involved. Funny how a haole is writing this article. You people can't imagine how angry the Hawaiians are. If you look at one of them the wrong way or just to look you will get the ***** beat out of you. If you think you are different and people generally like you, you're kidding yourself. Traffic is insane 24/7, there is no room!! Go home haoles!! If your black, white, yellow or polka dotted we don't want you here! When you come here, which you arrogant mainland US people continue to do, you will recall my message. Don't say I didn't warn you.
##############

Are belligerent Hawaiians really a problem? I never ran into any unpleasant people, local or otherwise, on my vacations in Hawaii. The few Hawaiians I did encounter were totally friendly.
Find all posts by this user
10-22-2012, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 11:50 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
RE: Belligerent Hawaiians
Aloha Mark,
I have been coming to Hawaii for years and years and then I finally moved here three years ago. You will sometimes here these things but I've never personally have ever seen this.
The last local that I heard of that went on a rant like this got shot to death in the McDonald's on Kuhio Avenue last year by a off-duty federal security agent during APEC. The details were not forthcoming at first but this local appears to have doing just that and it was unfortunate that the first and last haole he ran into was a drunk off-duty federal agent. In this case,two wrongs don't make it right. It was a senseless act by both parties.
To be honest, I only see kindness by the locals here and willing to give up their last plate of food to show their ohana. I have been all over this island and I will tell you that there is trouble if you know where to find it. If you like to get drunk,get loud and act stupid,you will find that fight and you just might hear those kind of things.
Maybe some of this stuff happens at a young adult age when everyone is trying to prove who is the better man kind of thing? At my age,I don't go to bars and I don't go out to look for trouble. I will say one thing though, you will find more locals to stick up for you than those that want to jump on you. The local Hawaiians police themselves and they will be the first to tell one of their own brothers that what they are doing is wrong.
I am basing this on what I've seen and observed since I've lived here. I meet a lot of locals here because our kids attend the same school and never a problem. I will admit that I've seen haole parents here with less class but still not a problem. If you were to go and look for trouble with locals here on Oahu, I'd start on the west side of the island but even all the times I've fished there and fished in areas that only locals know about, I always feel this strange form of brotherhood that I never grew up with and have only experienced it in the military and law enforcement.
So Mark,the bottom line is that the post you found before it was deleted,was the opinion of one person and not of many. Yes, I will say that I am sure that some of this crap does exist but that it would be a very rare occurrence if you ever got to experience it yourself.
I hope that you can see the amount of honesty and personal experience that I've put into this thread. I was against responding to this post at first and actually was thinking about deleting it because I can. Instead, I didn't want you and others to think that this post you found was the way things are here because it is not. I am not a haole and I am not a local but I do have a great understanding of what I have been able to observe. I'd like to add one more thing here too.
Some of the crap that you read may not be from a local Hawaiian either. We have many people here that claim to be Hawaiian and are really not Hawaiian. Some of these folks that pretend to be Hawaiian can really make all the Hawaiians look bad and they are not at all. We have one of the largest mixed groups in this country. Some of them may have been born here but that doesn't mean that they themselves are Hawaiian. That is one of the biggest issues that may come to mind of a local Hawaiian. The true local Hawaiian doesn't need to resort to racist ramblings to prove themselves to all the haoles, it's their sense pride that shows through that makes them Hawaiian. I am sure that many things happened years and years ago but I really don't that exists today.
You can take my post for what it's worth but remember that I'm the one that lives here and I have nothing to be afraid of. I have made up my mind and made that move here with my family and I would never put my family in danger if that crap still existed today.
Mark, if you have something to offer to Hawaii and it's people,by all means take the gamble and make that move.
I did it the hard way and I have no regrets, I gave up almost everything I owned,got the airline tickets and with no certainty of where I was going to live,made the move. My family loves it here and my kids really love it here. The only real concern I have is that Hawaii is subject to tsunamis at anytime and you need to be prepared for that. Stock up five months worth of food and live 50 feet above sea level and everything is good.
I hope that I gave you the tools to make a sound decision and I am very happy that I was able to address the issue with this post that you found. Hawaii welcomes you! [/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined]
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
10-23-2012, 08:15 AM
Hi Wondering. Thanks for the info, advice, and reassurance. I wasn't overly concerned about mean people. Every place has bad neighborhoods. But your post sets my mind at ease. I really feel drawn to Hawaii. The weather and lush environment just put me in a much better, stress free mood than I normally am in silicon valley. Thanks again.
10-13-2014, 10:52 AM
I learned the hard way myself. The REAL dark side of Hawaii Revealed!

Yep, can't find it in any tourist book that's for sure. I moved to Kailua Kona on the Big Island four years ago with two teens one that LOVED middle school the other is my Make A Wish daughter who's wish was a trip to Maui from Flori-DUH the Gunshine state.

Now I live ALONE! Alo Ha! I'm laughing NOT to cry! You see my MAW daughter she had her underage diploma (after a seven hour life-saving spinal surgery) then the Wish trip then a five hour jaw surgery she moved to Cali. like two years ago. HATES Hawaii.

#1 We moved to the Alo-Hell-O street mauka side four years ago.
#2 My parents were born on a real Gilligan's Island in Honduras that spoke English my dad's name was Mr. Howell as in Thurston so I thought it was fine after finding the house on the internet I met the "neighbors" later.
#3 High strung I fought NOT to take sedatives like Xanax now i take 6 mg. a day mixed with pina colada plus marijuana. I'm GOOD!
#4 We move in I have an 80+ person living with us a household member so what can happen?
#5 EVERYTHING EVIL = Two cats POISON by EVIL bots for neighbors!
#6 Another cat run down by a truck by a local on PURPOSE.
#7 A gang that busts people up all over FBI (like us at first until my youngest teen turned Bi-Polar) had a vicious pit bull that bit my dog 3x isn't a CHARM on OUR property who fought him last time he won! YEAH I still hear the words, "Get Alejandro off Cocoa!" LMAO Ah, NO! I told him "You get your pit off my property!" Alejandro got SICK of it don't blame him one bit. This pit bull barked like 14+ hours a day chained to the house. NICE It drove us NUTS! HI Police (owner got a "lecture"), a meth addict (I saved her by calling the beast off her so the macho HI owner thanked me at 10:00 p.m. too afraid to open the door I opened a window (laughing) after BLASTING my daughter with SHOUT FLOCK UP!
#8 Meth addict the g/f of the gang leader's wife's son he was a POS cussed me out one day while tourists got lost on my Alo-Hell-O street giving them directions. He did this AFTER I told the gang leader's older wife my MAW daughter found a Sexual Predator living in HER house just steps away from downstairs a separate ohana so she was SCARED. Kona Rapist was in prison for 30 years was just released with 24 counts = 24 women he raped so her fear was real. He moved shortly afterward after the older wife of the gangleader heard it was "older women" plus the Mahi factor - me! lol
#9 Got DEATH THREATS from an EVIL Korean bot behind us that would film me cutting the grass & LLT = Loyal Lava Tube a JADED EVIL Haole that spoke of tossing bodies into lava tubes. Both used POISON my pretty for my cats! I even confronted LLT conc: burying the cats "Keep your cat in your OWN yard! he snarled lives part time (when he's not in prison) with the HI Princess so she has no pets now my sister in FL told me he's a Sexual Predator once moved in the one moves out! Same house not the gang. Stranger to us a gang member demands to place a frail, weak 85 year old then on the back of a Harley saying, "This will be your LAST ride to Ocean View the Wild, Wild West like Puna except closer to Kona. He doesn't go.
#10 Teen daughter LOVED middle school then when Kealakehe High School the THIRD day of school in 2012 she was bullied almost to death! Had two overdoses cuts herself in fact most Haoles are this Island of the Misfits in Kona the teens end up on Oahu not to shop at a mall we don't have end up in psych wards. Suicide attempts not for her at the school some were sent to psych wards off the island while at the high school. On the surface it looks GREAT dig deeper racism exists so you must have tough skin to survive. Then the first bully backed down after I filed a police report at the high school another bully took her place she's a PSYCHO in psych wards too many times to count! So another police report later filed at the school the school didn't suspend either bully just my beautiful, petite blonde with long curls down to her waist. Some would ask her how long it takes to make the curls they're natural so she HATED high school. IDEA she was being "tested" then they moved it back on campus too much fear so the absences were adding up now 132 absences later while being tested they filed truancy charges on me! Speaking out of two sides of their mouth went to Family Court so my teen denied the 132 absences with "I didn't take guitar!" I laugh so a trial was set then on the day of the hearing picking up a ton of paperwork from the school (I'm surprised they gave it to me as I called another school in Hilo won't give one paper) they said it's been DISMISSED.
#11 Sent my teen off the island twice to Dana Point, Cali. by now it wasn't SAFE to live in my mauka house anymore! She at first lived in Waikoloa after she got threats "I'll beat your ass you lit'l ho!" Then rocks thrown at her window. So she YELLED, "Come over here I'll slit your throat!" She meant it I armed her with a knife downstairs it was empty so her & her 16 year old b/f (just released from the psych ward in Oahu) couldn't go home so the HI cops came after 911 calls were placed. "You have a POTTY mouth" a bulldog female PIG scolded her as I stepped into dog doo to make a point, "Come on the meth addict is throwing rocks at her bedroom window!" Six Asian cops listened I beckoned for them to come close they wouldn't! "If I have to come over here ONE more time someone is going to JAIL" this bot said. "You came over here 'cos I filed the police reports!" Now move the damn STOLEN cars from down the street the sign reads this car will be towed like six weeks ago! Next day no cars out there! lol Her b/f then went beserk so she was sent home from Dana Point. At age 15 I think she was "arrested" with two other Haoles (locals were in the house night & day no arrests) for sneaking out to meet up with one FL teen to smoke marijuana in an abandoned house with her g/f sleeping over my house. Brought her back to me blonde hair flying everywhere like a lion's mane she was in handcuffs so I asked since you brought her home could she stay please? Had to go to the Kona Police Station to go pick her up then Teen Court for all three! My teen did 10 comm. svc. hours at a pet shop I told her NOT to pick the police station her BFF did 30 mins. the police put down 10 hours! lol She wrote this letter, "Dear Abandoned House I am sorry I broke in & somebody drove two cars into you (the garage part) as part of her probation. Her BFF apologized to her dad in a letter then we headed to Teen Court in front of other naughty teens! Now the Kona Police called me one week ago to ask me to pick up a SUMMONS. "Are you CRAZY?" Do that on the mainland see HOW many criminals would show up! Apparently when her b/f was driving 75 mph passed an Army Convoy on the upper mauka road heading towards Waimea they had AK 47's pointed at them then hogtied Clyde & handcuffed Bonnie! I got a call they were heading to Hilo Mall so I raced over the policewoman told my teen after calling me ONCE I took the call pulling over "I'll arrest your mom for talking on the cell phone!" She asked me "Where are you?" I'm on the upper road heading towards Waimea. "Where?" Upper road. "What do you see?" I see a mountain & a goat. Boy did that make her mad I don't know my way around as good as someone BORN here. Dropped the charges on both of them I sent him first (punched out holes in my teen's bedroom wall) off the island to Cali. then she followed him the next week HAPPY to get off this lava rock! Two weeks later she's sent back he was hurting her heard her SCREAM. Now she escapes after one day I get pulled over for using (months later) a cell phone I gave to her ex flying to Cali. he broke his Iphone. I didn't have a cell so went to court spent 2 1/2 hours there then was asked to see the cashier during a brief recess 3x. Last time they said "You have a $500 bench warrant" then handed me a piece of paper! I was in court I SHOUTED for 2 1/2 hours! This girl had short shorts in the courtroom didn't have her ins. card so I just asked the bailiff how long? BLASTED everyone I could once home on the house phone 'cos "If you step into the courtroom you will be ARRESTED for not showing up with a witness!" They dropped the bench warrant then rescheduled the hearing then the hurricane was on the day of the hearing so it was canceled. Going back in it's now an old Haole witch that flew in with her broom from Cali. (met her husband he's a judge too to set the "trial") who heard the robocop LIE in court! Met with the Public Defender then decided to pay the $147 in fines 'cos of the Lexi factor my teen! Now she got T-boned wrecked the used BMW I saw fire engines & EMS go by I was in my sedan with my dog swimming at the Pier so now she has a fractured pelvis. Oct. 20th was the date she was given to appear in court for driving a moped & no car ins.! lol We had car ins. it was in the glove dept. she was hysterical I know her like a book so the police didn't notice it was a BMW nor open the glove box! Now I find out the SUMMONS is for Feb. 11th the date of the incident with her b/f who's parents claimed he STOLE the SUV (he didn't) had an APB already out on him at 16 then was driving without a license & had no car ins. The parents in Cali. (I was "watching" them tho' they forgot to tell me they left the island like two weeks ago!) claimed the marijuana so now my teen has drug charges in the 3rd degree? Court again in Nov. I got it rescheduled no one contacted me it was TODAY - Oct. 13th - yet nothing sent to new home they have the address even called me at the SAME phone number! I got a 2:00 p.m. hearing for "reasonable accommodations" under ADA after I had to find out the man's name that worked there as the new ADA person didn't know how he pulled strings to do it! My teen BTW doesn't live with me! Last time she was here (she stays at her ex's house while he's out of the Wilderness Camp in Utah (co$ts $15,000 a month) to live outside with no tent, get water out of the river, eat beans daily & use the great outdoors for his restroom!) so she went in a full blown Bi-Polar rage tore off both sides of the doors banging on the walls of our NEW, GATED house. Already got one letter of disturbance from the HOA after she hit me in the back 3x & mouth I dialed 911 myself! Then she & Clyde left so I dialed 911 back then said with my restricted number had to give them the address "Don't come over here the criminal is GONE!" They came anyway as I tried unsuccessfully to hush the 86 year old family member's mouth they heard him then crashed in the back window! Thank God it was just the screen they broke. Scared the neighbors who despise us now. These two teens left my stove the burner on then left the house! Pointed the gun at me coming out of the bedroom I rushed back in to take my Xanax then the policeman said, "I remember your daughter the bullies!" Then the walkie talkie chimed in "man hanging" so the policeman said "Do you want me to SAVE a man from hanging or file the police report?" GEEZ, go save the man!
#11 Got 74 drug addicts off of the the Pier. Got choked by one at the Pier another Korean bot laced his joint with Molly (Ecstasy) so it was a TKO so I'll kick Molly's butt if I see her ever again! I have a license so I smoke alone my teen gets me my sta$h it calms me down & helps with back pain. Calms her down too. You can't leave one item like a beach towel the drug addicts pass out at the palace at the Pier drunk then are chased away by police. Now I had a homeless camp of 40+ drug addicts across the street from my new "in town" house removed! YEAH
#12 Hawaii is NOT for teens at least not for high school unless your teen likes to scrap. No jobs unless it's working at the hotel or a restaurant.
#13 I LOVE Hawaii! I see a rainbow above as we have a contract on our old mauka house after we clean up this REO that co$ts $300,000. Gay housekeepers OF COURSE they clean up so good! First buyer ALL ca$h backs out before he even spots one gang member telling the realtor "I don't like these neighbors pointing at their house they're not even home!" Then two days later he cancels drove by on a Sat. morning I tried my BEST to make it on Mon. when they're working on cars he spots 20+ Harleys then sees them! Now the BEST part on May 7th SEVEN years later after my MAW daughter's surgery on that day two 85 year old buyers (I'm praying they'll live through to the closing) they sign the dotted line! Then their PSYCHO Haole grandson moves in! Terroristic threats against grandpa, four TRO's two for them, two for his ex's & held hostage he has 10 charges just for 2013 then going back to 1995 when he was 18 I think in HI I look him up online. Then I saw the gang leader who STOLE my family's member inflatable boat at the Pier asked about the "new" PSYCHO neighbor said he was arrested two nights ago! Love it! I then vented telling him stuttering now, "I, I, I didn't know he was a PSYCHO so driving past there to go to my family member's other home all gates are open 'cos he's NUTS no local gonna mess with this one leave him alone! He rents out the house by the night love it! So my mother said, "Mahi, you found your PARADISE! I did. On May 27th she died on my birthday. The owner of my new house next to a huge pasture it co$t $517,527 (date of his death/memorial my birthday too the price tag I mean the realtor wanted HIS death to be the price so I added in my birthday the wife now with her new young stud took the offer) we found PARADISE so be careful where you live on the Big Island of Hawaii!

My song I feel was written for me: Aloha from Kailua Kona, Hawaii I am FREE at last! HAPPY even if it co$t me two daughters! I will NEVER move back to Tampa Bay! My youngest had two surgeries in Kona Hospital several times, my oldest the MAW probably had 40+ hospital visits plus I had three surgeries in HI here in Kona & Waimea for 18 months I was bleeding to death tho' I don't have cancer I had surgery to fix it so I can SWIM with my dog Alejandro at the Pier now. My older family member had surgeries in & out of the hospital now still weak tho' he's fighting to live! My oldest will NEVER give up enrolled online right now for nursing will become a nurse someday in Cali. while my youngest tries to work part time. This was my experience somehow some extra BAGGAGE followed me in a suitcase 4,500 miles away so I survived the BIG move from mauka side seven miles way to "in town" so God is good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg

P. S. My EVIL ex in FL moved 13x left me with a six month old my youngest & the MAW daughter age 4 so I raised them as a single mother taking them to all their hospital visits, the park, church, Busch Gardens surrounded by my family their father was hooked on Vicodin. On that MAW trip I saw HEAVEN flying through the clouds looking down then two days later at the Westin in Maui he threatened to toss the MAW girl in his room (my youngest & I had an adjoining locked inside door room) off the 11th story balcony! It was right then I decided to move after all my oldest daughter's surgeries & follow-ups were over their father saw them 4x a year lived four miles away! So I took care of my MAW daughter, her sister with her surgeries then our mother on LIFE SUPPORT my work is done so I deserve to be HAPPY. Peace out! See my psychiatrist who doesn't ask me anymore to see a therapist as I turned her into one! SWEET

My youngest HATES my guts for moving her here so she must stay out of my home actually I still have a 86+ family member he hides from me as I call myself the Witch of the Pacific you should me sister the Wicked Witch of the South! Challenged the County of HI conc: speed humps they didn't follow the process putting 10 speed humps in front of my old house I won! Ombudsman office in Honolulu gums them to death! YEAH I spoke up after they said 700 cars a day drive on my Alo-Hell-O old street then I found out high school kids jump on the wire so the study was flawed plus they didn't get the 67% support only a few locals signed not the homeowner so they scheduled me to meet with their Corp. attorney I moved! HI wants SILENCE.

*I meant HI Police & one meth addict got bit by vicious pit bull so macho HI owner got a lecture on the mainland the vicious pit bull (not his fault) would've had a bullet!

The engineer at the County of HI who told me of the flawed study was FIRED. Then I spoke to the head of the dept. that paves the street he's no longer the head now that I found out another street was scheduled for paying instead of a broken, with holes in disrepair hasn't been paved for over 40 years hasn't been paved ONCE sine. I typed a comment in West Hawaii Today on Ironman day this past Sat. conc: The County of HI head from AK a Haole in charge of speed humps & Ronald McD's yellow feet he had painted at schools for cars to watch them plus 500 street lights ORANGE in front of Wal*Mart yet none on the highway? Some are even out. He calls me with a number I can't reach returning his call "This voice mail hasn't been set up" after I posted my comments ONE hour later on WHT then I quickly delete my comments so he's not calling anymore!

Aloha from Honduras where you have the BEST of both worlds: Still in the U. S. & feels like a third world country! They have "No Talk Story" zones set up just for me!
11-21-2014, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2014 07:43 PM by eleakai.)
Huh WOW!!!! THERE MIGHT BE A REASON THE HAWAIINS DON'T LIKE US MAINLANDERS!!!!
11-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Wow. This is some hilariously racist bull** is what this is. I'm pale as milk, moved to Oahu two months ago, and never in my LIFE have I been surrounded by so many nice and welcoming people. Most everyone I run into on the the street smiles and says hello. People have gone out of their way to talk to me and let me know I am welcome here. I haven't run into a single person who's been mean to me yet. No one has treated me badly because I'm haole.

There's definitely a belligerence problem here. But it belongs to entitled mainlanders, as far as I can tell.
01-10-2015, 10:42 AM
(11-29-2014 05:07 PM)Hawke Wrote:  Wow. This is some hilariously racist bull** is what this is. I'm pale as milk, moved to Oahu two months ago, and never in my LIFE have I been surrounded by so many nice and welcoming people. Most everyone I run into on the the street smiles and says hello. People have gone out of their way to talk to me and let me know I am welcome here. I haven't run into a single person who's been mean to me yet. No one has treated me badly because I'm haole.

There's definitely a belligerence problem here. But it belongs to entitled mainlanders, as far as I can tell.

Good for you! Oahu is totally different more civilized not a primitive island brah that's the ONLY reason come to the Big Island of Hawaii. Head to Puna past Hilo if you're BRAVE enough to see a lava tube say bye to your ohana before you leave 'cos it's like Hotel California the guest check in, they don't check out! I loved Oahu & Maui my ohana insists on living on the Big Island of Hawaii so I always carry a knife just in case! I am STOKED you are in Oahu on remote outer islands you're outnumbered by 100 to 1 so that's the reason you have found PARADISE so have I after moving! It's not the Haoles that moved in it's that the Big Island of HI I'm told is the MOST unwelcoming scrapping island not like Oahu with nice Asians. Enjoy your island lifestyle. It's not "entitled mainlanders" you head to Puna you'll find out how "entitled" you are when you land in a lava tube for saying: Aloha! FOOL! I'm laughing now! Yep, heading to Hilo an 86 year old man that's been on the islands since the late 1970's is famous for his photography we got lost with construction so we stopped by a beach suddenly a local HI man stopped me with his look of EVIL in his eye then said these words: "Don't step ONE foot on this beach!" You are fooling yourself if you think any Haole coming to the Island of the Misfits is entitled in a way they are to be treated inhumanely for no reason to be bullied 'cos you're a HAOLE look up the history of Hawaii apparently you just got off the bus or plane don't know a thing about HI brah! The past with "Kill a Haole Day" for all Haoles in school! It's RACISM here on the outer islands you got lucky so shut you pie hole k? Or like I said head to the Wild, Wild West where bodies disappear or the HI Police make it appear to be murder/suicides when in fact it's two murders! The ONLY murder they HI Police at first I was impressed was captured on video they took the cameras not the hard drive that's why! Get with the program! WAKE THE FLOCK UP! You have no clue wait tho' go to the wrong beach in Oahu with locals then you'll sing another tune brah! One tourist went just recently was killed taking a photo. Get educated right now you're as smart as a 1st grader!

Here's your sign: http://ihavevanished.com/2014/11/12/hi-c...-and-khnl/

Another sign: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ssion.html

There are more murders but you're too blind caught up in the Aloha Spirit that simply doesn't exist on the Big island of Hawaii stay in Oahu unless you think that Boaz Johnson in competition with a local tour guide killed his g/f read the poster! No one writes "I killed Brittney 'cos of Domestic Violence three pages long" they simply write, "I killed the bitch" they went to AK & CA to meet both sets of parents once Boaz was buying the lava fields he met up with his killers in Puna for a boat ride that never happened! The realtor didn't hear from him & this wasn't a murder/suicide it was two murders! Stay on Oahu to be SAFE don't judge Haoles if you're one I beg you to move here you'll think differently go to Ocean View without a gun where they live in shipping tubes. Or Puna without packing a gun you'll see what I mean!
01-10-2015, 03:12 PM
007, if you truly believe this, you need to see a medical professional, as you are delusional. The murder rate here is ridiculously low. No one needs to carry guns or risk disappearing.

However, I suspect you're just a terrible person & incredibly racist. Enjoy knowing that your kind is dying out and soon the entire world will be mixed and varying shades of brown.
03-16-2015, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2015 02:41 PM by SusanS.)
(10-20-2012 05:58 AM)MarkSteere Wrote:  I recently found this post on another forum. It was later deleted, but not before I copied it.

###############
Hawaii needs law reform in order to keep all the haoles (White people) off of our islands. We truly do not want you here. This is the true reality of all locals. We are fed up. I was out surfing last night and saw a white guy get knocked-out by a local. On top of that, another episode followed of a local guy plowing into a white guy who "dropped in " on his wave and got slashed open on his side. Blood was gushing into the water. No one said anything. He had to fend for himself. The locals want you people out of here. This is life here. Hawaiians hate haoles with a passion. You will never fit in and become a kamaaina (local). I know its sad, every one wants to have that exotic island vibe. Unless you came here in the 60's and 70's or were born and raised, it's not the place for you. Hawaiians hate you. I don't care what you have heard. I have fought my way through public school, violent relationships with native guys, and the mentality here is still hard core. Stay where you are or find another beach town to relocate to. As far as finding love here, if you like Asians you may do well. If you like Filipinos and other brown immigrants you may do well but you will get burnt out on their culture. It's not passionate like people think. Speaking up here is negative, being overly successful is arrogant, it's about genealogy and what your last name is here. Professionally, there isn''t anything for you to do here. You'll be flailing for years until you can afford to leave, which, you'll be dying to do. This message is real. I'm just a native voice putting the message out there that Hawaiians are anti-growth if you are involved. Funny how a haole is writing this article. You people can't imagine how angry the Hawaiians are. If you look at one of them the wrong way or just to look you will get the ***** beat out of you. If you think you are different and people generally like you, you're kidding yourself. Traffic is insane 24/7, there is no room!! Go home haoles!! If your black, white, yellow or polka dotted we don't want you here! When you come here, which you arrogant mainland US people continue to do, you will recall my message. Don't say I didn't warn you.
##############

Are belligerent Hawaiians really a problem? I never ran into any unpleasant people, local or otherwise, on my vacations in Hawaii. The few Hawaiians I did encounter were totally friendly.

Yes, they can be a problem. But not usually to your face. At the resorts and tourist areas, my interactions have almost entirely been friendly and courteous. But outside of those areas, I have been called haole and disparaging remarks were made. My Hawaiian friends have told me areas not to go to. I have a friend from
Ni'ihau that hates haole's less than the mass population. Which is very interesting since there are only about 20% pure Hawaiians on the islands with the exception of Ni'ihau. Somehow they seem to forget that they are mixed as well. They judge people on their skin color and assume if you are lighter skin, you must feel entitled. In truth, many of them feel entitled (forgetting of course that they willingly joined the union). You will find many of them working part-time (if at all) and living off the state. Just as in any other state I suppose. But you will also hear them curse haole's that get jobs there. The culture is all the good things you read, mostly. But here is the other side. They can be pretty racist, just as any group that somehow wants to be separatists. Good luck. Mahalo.

(01-10-2015 03:12 PM)Hawke Wrote:  007, if you truly believe this, you need to see a medical professional, as you are delusional. The murder rate here is ridiculously low. No one needs to carry guns or risk disappearing.

However, I suspect you're just a terrible person & incredibly racist. Enjoy knowing that your kind is dying out and soon the entire world will be mixed and varying shades of brown.

007 does have a point. The serial killer from Kauai in 2006 was never caught.

Thread Closed