Current time: 11-24-2017, 05:38 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
An Introduction to this Ohana Forum
01-21-2011, 02:48 AM
An Introduction to this Ohana Forum

Hello or Aloha and welcome to our ohana Hawaii Travel Guide forum. I wanted to share my love for Hawaii as I discover more of it myself. I am not new to Hawaii but living here is much different than just visiting here on the many vacations that I have to the islands. I have made it a yearly piece of sanity for so many years.
I have lived here a couple of years now and I still have not discovered this whole island yet. So I wanted to share this experience with you as I discover it through my photography. You can go to all the touristy places and still not see everything that Hawaii has to offer. I am just now learning all the local places and how to get around. It hasn't been as easy as people think. It's a small island,right? Well,to some degree it is...but I haven't seen every beach park or even every beach that exists on this island yet. Heck,I'm still trying to get use to island life here but I'm onto great places and fun things to do.
Hawaii offers more than this forum can hold actually. You can go to other forums and read about places but I want you to see them. I want you to know that everyone on our staff are professional photographers and we have a forum. So it only makes sense for us to show you Hawaii.
On the same token,we hope that other readers want to share their experience and pictures of Hawaii here with our ohana. Yes,this is a family friendly forum, and to be open as well. We hope you enjoy what you read and we hope you enjoy all the photographs as well.

Mahalo from WonderinginWaikiki
Cool
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user

Thread Closed