1 bathroom Sleeps
Always stay close to the action! This beautiful 2 bed, 1 bath condo is in the ideal location for anyone who wants to stay close to the excitement. Located in the Kona Kai condominium complex, you are only a short walk to all the restaurants and shopping downtown Kona has to offer.
With a tasteful mixture of modern and island décor, this cozy condo has the best of both worlds. The kitchen has recently been remodeled with new appliances and fixtures. It is equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, oven and microwave as well as cooking utensils, dishes and flatware. This condo is the perfect place to relax after a long day of fun in the sun. Kick back on the comfortable couch and enjoy your favorite streaming services on the living room's flat screen smart TV. The living room has a window unit AC and ceiling fans to keep the room cool and air flowing. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and its own window unit AC for your comfort. The guest bedroom has a full-sized bed. Each bedroom is equipped with a flat screen smart TV as well. As a guest at the Kona Kai complex, you'll have access to their on-site amenities including a pool, and coin-operated laundry facilities. The unit has one assigned parking space. We provide complimentary starter essentials including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, laundry detergent, hand soap, and trash bags. We also have an air mattress, pack and play, and high chair available for rent. Receive peace-of-mind knowing that if something does go wrong, one of our friendly and professional staff members is only a phone call away. With a warm “Aloha”, we at First Island Realty look forward to welcoming you to your new home away from home. Hawaii GE/TA-009-869-5680-01 STVR-2021-000066...
Registration Number: TA-163-259-8528-01, GE-163-259-8528-01
Mar 23, 2023
Very clean, quiet, privacy along with being centrally located. Any concerns and questions were handlers in a timely manner.
Mar 01, 2023
Condo was cute and very well supplied, even had beach chairs and umbrella which was a bonus!
Jan 24, 2023
The rental was well furnished, kitchen was minimal but sufficient and useful, everything was spotlessly clean. The location was perfect with so much within walking distance. The bay was only 3 blocks away so swimming and snorkeling was easy. Only suggestion is that ice trays would have been useful.
Nov 27, 2022
Lots of very good things about this unit... walkable location, 2 actual bedrooms (not just a subdivided room), screened in lanai, good quality/ condition bath and beach towels, very responsive property manager (missing blanket for sofa bed was promptly taken care of). Attention to some details would elevate the overall experience (read also recent review posted by Tyler V). The bathroom has 1 short towel bar & no hooks, so towels have to be hung in the closets. The rugs under foot of each bed serve no purpose and just attract notice for how terribly worn they are (discard!). Kitchen has a hand towel, no dish towel. No courtesy shampoo or body wash in bathroom. Toilet paper type that you only find in public bathrooms. A/C unit in living room is very noisy.
We were 3 adults and the space was very roomy for us.
Oct 19, 2022
Great location near Ironman start/finish. Easy check in process. Mostly clean and well kept with good amenities but there were still a few issues. I would have no problem staying there again.
1. The A/C in the bedroom was sketchy and did not cool the room. I called about it and it was replace with a brand new unit within hours. Great service!
2. Broken bar stool which was unusable. It was reported but not repaired.
3. Missing a light in the bathroom and one was burned out. I called on it and they installed new bulbs in hours. Another example of great service.
4. The shower curtain liner was moldy. I reported it but nothing was done.
5. The Shower has no shower caddy to put soaps and shampoos. They must be left on the floor of the shower or the very high window ledge.
6. The rooms with A/C can get very cold which is awesome, but there is no A/C in one of the bedrooms, so you must leave all the doors open to let cool air into that room or else it gets stifling in that room.
7. The laundry is a shared coin operated laundry in a separate building near the pool.
8. If both A/C are running and you use the hair dryer in the bathroom, you will blow a fuse. Beware.
9. The A/C in the living room drips onto the patio in the back and the water pools so if you walk outside to the back patio you may get your feet wet.
All of these things may seem nit picky, but they all effected the trip, That said, I would 100% d stay there again in the future.
More Amazing Rentals You May Like: