2 bathroom Sleeps
Spacious 1270 square foot, 2 Bed / 2 Bath condominium located in desirable Kolea Beach Resort at Waikoloa Beach Resort that offers the much sought after daily Hilton Resort Pool Passes for up to 6 guests. That's about a $450 daily value.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and walk-in master closet. The room comes furnished with a dresser for clothing storage, a bench to sit and use for luggage packing and unpacking. We also provide an alarm clock for use as needed. The master closet has an ironing board with iron. The TV has cable and Roku. Second room has twin beds that can be converted to a king bed with advance notice at check-in or well before we do the turnover cleaning for the guest staying prior to your stay. Our cleaners charge $40 to convert due to the amount of time required to move around the heavy nightstands. We recently added a tall dresser for guest use in the room and the closet has another storage dresser and hanging space with clothing hangers. The TV comes with Roku. We store the pack and play in this room. We also have USB ports and regular outlet plugs on each side of the beds for charging options. The living room comes with a sofa couch that can be made for guests use. Please let us know your intent to use it at booking otherwise it is not made unless by request. We don't charge extra to make it, but the cleaners do not want guests to manage the linens and make the beds themselves unless they are washing linens that are already on the beds. It creates extra work for them when guests do this mix up the linens. The TV has cable and Roku. We have games for the family in the TV entertainment center. The kitchen is fully furnished with a lot of items to include, plates, bowls, utensils, pots, pans, pizza pan/cutter, Pyrex containers, coffee maker, coffee grinder, 4-piece toaster, blender, water kettle, the list goes on. We try to think of adding everything guests might need to make their stay more enjoyable for cooking and entertaining when they want to save money and only eat out a few times. We have a cabinet with cooking items that we and other guests add to in case you forgot something. We usually try to make sure we keep cooking oil, salt and pepper stocked at a minimum, but the cabinet is full of many other options. Always open to suggestions on what to add and many times will add it before your stay if it's something most guests would likely use. The dining room table can ...
Registration Number: GE-113-399-6544-01,+TA-113-399-6544-01
Aug 22, 2022
We enjoyed our stay. Great location with a very short walk to either the pool or beach. The place itself was very nice, comfortable and had the amenities needed. Highly recommend.
Jan 17, 2022
I’ll start by saying we stayed in this exact unit in December 2019 and had a wonderful experience. The review still appears on VRBO if you scroll down. Our 2021 experience was not as good, largely due to the new owner/manager and the overall condition of the unit.
Advice to prospective guests: Read the fine print in your rental agreement very carefully, as there are definitely some unusual terms!!
Potential guests should consider the following before booking Kolea 14G:
- THERE IS NO LONGER A USABLE CLOSET IN THE MASTER BEDROOM. The owner now uses the large walk-in closet as HERS and it is locked. Thus, your suitcases, shoes, dirty clothes, etc. will need to be out in plain sight. We feel that this is unacceptable and should have been disclosed prominently upfront.
- The new owner now locks the thermostat to prevent guests from adjusting it too low.
- There is no dresser in the 2nd bedroom. Guests using that room also have to live out of their suitcases.
- Carpet is worn and outdated, and needs to be replaced with tile, at least in the entryway (like in other units in the Kolea complex.)
- Toilets are extremely low-flow and finicky. You need to hold down the handle for a long time to make sure it flushes. My husband had to fix the toilet on arrival to get it to stop running constantly.
- There is a new electronic lock on the front door. We found it difficult to pull up the touch screen. Also, the code we were given inexplicably stopped working midway through our stay.
- There is no longer towel service at the pool, so you have to bring your own beach towels (there are only 4 provided by the owner.) Also, many of the pool chairs have been removed by the management, creating a vulture-like environment for the remaining ones.
Aug 31, 2021
This review has taken me some time because I wasn’t sure how I wanted to say it. We loved the lay out of the condo and the lanai. We were disappointed that the lighting in the bedrooms was very poor, it was advertised as a two bedroom and the second bedroom could be converted to a king bed. It was but their was no dresser in the second bedroom. Nothing worse than living out of suitcases for a week. The closet floor was so full no where to even put shoes. The dust in both rooms was awful plus no outlets to plug in cellphones and electronics, had to use the kitchen. When we arrived there was a beeping noise every 10 minutes, very annoying and it took 48 hours to get it figured out. There was also blood stains on the comforters in both bedrooms. Carpet was filthy in the entry way. Also ice was jammed in the refrigerator and dishwasher did not close correctly. We loved the gated area but felt the condo could have been better maintained. We would stay in this area again but look for a different one. We paid good money and felt like it took time away from our trip to get issues taken care of.
Aug 09, 2021
We really enjoyed staying here. The owners were extremely helpful and responsive to me when I thought I was a little lost late on our first night. Everything worked out great from the next morning on, though.
Jul 16, 2021
Great condo. Very close to the beach club as well as the beach. Kids loved the pool! Condo has an outdoor lanai with a nice grill and is a great place to enjoy dinner or breakfast. Highly recommended!
More Amazing Rentals You May Like: