3 bathroom Sleeps
Your Dream Vacation in Paradise! Royal Beachfront Penthouse Villa an exquisite Ocean Front Villa, our Newest Listing! Located in Oceanfront A Building, the most desired building at Waipouli Beach Resort on Beautiful Kauai.
This Beachfront/Oceanfront Penthouse Villa boasts hosting Robert Downey Jr. while filming Tropic Thunder. Come stay with us for breathtaking views of the sparkling azure blue Pacific waters! This stunning two bedroom, three bathroom Ocean Front Penthouse Villa features one king-sized 'Heavenly Bed', a queen size bed in the 2nd master suite and queen size sofa sleeper comfortably accommodates up to 6 people. Each bedroom and the living room have LCD flat panel wall mounted televisions. The three bathrooms, include two with showers and one bathroom has a jacuzzi tub! There is central AC in the condo as well as a washer/dryer for you to use for laundry! The furniture and accessory package is top of the line with granite countertops, Peruvian travertine stone, plush carpet, custom African mahogany cabinetry and tinted Fleetwood windows to ensure privacy. The gourmet kitchen boasts brushed stainless steel Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf cook-top, Convection oven and built-in microwave, and dishwasher. Call today to book your dream vacation! This luxurious family friendly resort has all the modern day amenities you would expect from a Five-Star Resort, including a heated water lazy river pool with three waterfalls, two water slides, three sandy bottom Jacuzzi spas, children's sandy beach pool, a beachfront restaurant and bar, and the Spa by the Sea. The Resort is located in Historic Kapaa town, a 15 minute drive from the airport and ideally located right across the street with a Starbucks! Papaya's Organic Natural Health Food Store & Eatery, a Safeway, an Ice Cream Parlor. There is a Long's Drug Store nearby and Restaurants. Coconut Marketplace less than a mile down the road has island shopping and Kapaa town boasts the most amount of eateries on the island. *Base rate and out clean plus HI taxes, admin fee, resort fee per night and a one time property protection. On Island Contact: Candace Mack...
Registration Number: TA-116-791-9104-01
Feb 01, 2023
We rotated friends / family and my wife and I during the 3 weeks at the Waipouli Beach Resort (no more than 4 people at any one time + a one year old for a few days). The property and management were EXCELLENT. I actually think that the unit we were in is probably the BEST unit on the property (and there are a lot of units) for overall view and privacy. We had a few minor maintenance issues but the management team and staff responded amazingly quickly. The unit was well equipped and very clean. I do have a couple of suggestions and these are no way complaints, just suggestions and purely “my opinion”. We try and take care of properties we rent as if it was our own and hope to leave it better than we found it. That being said there was no vacuum cleaner in the unit. We called down for one and it arrived moments later but would be nice to have one there to start with. Also, a few basic tools. I could have and would have been glad to repair a few minor issues that we called down for and were handled post haste. The lawn chairs (4) need to be replaced (rusted and extremely hard to close) and the addition of a cheese grater would have been wonderful. The pots / pans / glasses / silverware were top shelf and brand new. Before we left we stripped the beds, started the towels in the washer and cleaned all dishes, glasses and silverware. All in all one of the best properties we have stayed at and definitely the best management team!
Jan 24, 2023
We absolutely loved our week at this condo. This is one of those places you want to keep coming back to!
The big picture:
* The views were spectacular from every room!
* This is a beautiful resort in a good location, with the airport 20 minutes away, and a Safeway plus multiple restaurants and stores directly facing the resort
* You can rent bikes for $25 at the spa; we recommend riding north; the incredible bikeway passes some gorgeous beaches and overlooks where you can spot whales
* You have easy access to the resort areas south (Poipu) and north (Hanalei, Princeville), both are about 40 minutes away; Waimea Canyon is 1 hour 15 minutes away
More good stuff:
* The kitchen generally was well-stocked (minus some key basics, see below)
* The main TV was large with excellent access to satellite TV (DirecTV) and all the key streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, Apple TV, Prime, etc.)
* Both bedrooms also had TVs and satellite/streaming
* This truly is an oceanfront property. You can literally walk from the front door to the beach in about a minute. The pool is equally as close.
* The pool is beautiful, large, and well-designed, with two fun, short waterslides plus a “lazy river”
* The resort is quiet and family-friendly
Now, the not-so-good stuff:
* The pool area lacks any food options or bar. The Oasis restaurant doesn’t open until 3 and it is separate from the pool
* The kitchen was missing some key basics like tupperware, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, and napkins.
* Lighting in the dining area and living room is poor; there is no lighting directly above the dining area
* We had a substantial leak in the shower of the en suite bathroom in the extra bedroom; the drip was annoying at night
* Compounding the leak, the vents in that bathroom did not work, so the humidity really built up. During our stay, mold began growing around the rim of the tub, which we had to wipe away every day
* Poor response by the property managers. We called twice to have someone come out to look at the leak. Both times they said they would send someone the next day. They never did. Granted, it was a holiday week so we understand that staffing was challenging. But if we were the property owners, we would want that leak/mold problem fixed ASAP
Even with some drawbacks, this property is spectacular. We loved our stay and we hope to return soon!
Jan 01, 2023
We stayed as a family of six for a week (Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, Dad, two teens [13, 16]). Location was great for getting to the various parts of the island, the condo itself was beautiful and we loved watching the sunrise from the lanai each morning. Definitely recommend this unit!
Nov 14, 2022
We had a wonderful stay here! The condo is beautiful and clean, the pool and facilities are beautiful and you cannot be the views.
Great location, close to everything!
Jul 02, 2022
Very clean and well appointed. Loved the location and view. The Lanai was great and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We also enjoyed the close walking distance proximity to some nice restaurants. The best meal we had on our stay was at the Oasis right on the property. View and meal was outstanding.
More Amazing Rentals You May Like: