2 bathroom Sleeps
Welcome to your home away from home! The large, open airy spaces and tropical furnishings blend in perfectly with the wonderful garden views, making this condo feel as if it’s one with the island. The light and bright kitchen offer plenty of room to prepare and cook wonderful island meals that can be enjoyed either indoors or out on your private lanai. This 1478 square foot upper-level unit is conveniently located within walking distance to some of the South Shores’ best beaches, dining, shopping, and island nightlife. Located in the upscale Regency complex of the Poipu Kai Resort, this island home is calling you! Will you answer? The third bedroom in this home is a loft-style.
Please note that this unit has sleeping arrangements for 6 guests. However, a Folding bed(s) can be arranged to accommodate up to 2 additional guests. *Mini Split AC system throughout *Cal King Master Suite *2 Twin Beds can be combined to 1 King Guest Bedroom *Queen Bed Loft *0.9 miles walking to Poipu Beach *Soaps/Shampoo/Paper Towels/Toilet Paper Provided *Linens & Towels Provided *Pets Not Allowed *Washer and dryer *Ceiling fans *Fully equipped kitchen *Flat screen TV/DVD/CD Player *WiFi up to 100 Mbps *Access to Poipu Beach Athletic Club (Fitness Gym Cardio and Weight Room, Tennis courts and Pickel-Ball) *2 Swimming Pools Access in regency and Kahala Complex *Complex BBQ *Short walk to Brennecke’s and Poipu Beach *After Hours Check-In Lock Box 1941 Poipu road *24/7 Emergency Maintenance service *Check-in: 4:00 pm check-out 10:00 am(Please call for early check-in or late check-out availability) *Daily maid Housekeeping service available (for an additional charge)...
Registration Number: 280270200045,+TA-175-338-2912-01,+GE-175-338-2912-01
Jul 24, 2021
Nice place for a reasonable price. No problems what so ever. Emaculate grounds and good amenities as well.
Jul 05, 2021
The property was great, the pool was great. Enjoyed the proximity of the beach to the condo. Condo is super comfy and easy to kick back in. The coolers in the bedroom are a big plus. All in all we write you a five out of five. Thank you.
Mar 23, 2020
1. checking process was great. The lady at reception was very nice and knowledgeable and welcoming. She allowed us to store food in the reception fridge/freezer until our room was ready.
2. The layout of the rental was fabulous. 3 bedrooms with large closets and bathrooms. My husband and I had a closet each and a master bath with 2 sinks. Our 2 girls shared the room with 2 twin bed and they had a bathroom across the hall. Our son took the loft with the half bath. The kitchen is also spacious as is the living room. There are 2 balconies which allows for a lot of light.
3. The kitchen is well stocked with all necessities of a rental. Also plenty of beach towels.
4. Shipwreck beach is a seven minute walk which was good for us because we like to walk.
5. We had to leave early as the Canadian government asked all travellers to return due to covid19 concerns. The property manager at first refused a refund but then provided one which was appreciated.
1. The place was dirty at check in. I reported it and they sent a cleaner but I decided to clean myself. The bedroom drawers had to be wiped down (they were very dirty), cupboard doors and drawer handles were dirty as wee light switches and door knobs.
2. The place is very very dated. It has a bit of a musty smell, rips in the curtains, a crack in the living room window, cupboard doors are loose or don’t close properly. Rip up the carpet, lay down hardwood, reface the cupboards, redo the countertops, and put a fresh coat of white paint (not peach) and the place could be great. The blender and iron are also very dated and not the most effective.
3. Location - it is a drive to everything except shipwreck beach. It is possible to walk to the health club (10 minutes) but the road is busy so I wouldn’t recommend it. However this was my first time in Hawaii and it seems that everything is spread out so driving is essential anyway.
4. If you have small kids this may be a great place. There were a lot of kids around and a couple of small pools to play in. We had teenagers so this wasn’t ideal for them.
Feb 19, 2020
I love the location of unit and the spaciousness. Only thing when we got there the place was not very clean. There was stuff splattered all over kitchen walls & ceiling. We called & they came and cleaned it. The kitchen & bathrooms looked like they could have used a good scrubbing. We have rented from this company before & had good service so probably would rent again.
Aug 23, 2019
Great location, only wished there was A/C upstairs in loft area. Fans just dont cut it up there.
More Amazing Rentals You May Like: