- 3 bedroom
- 3 bathroom
- Sleeps 9
This listing is a combination of 2 separate units on the same floor.
Disclaimer: The calendar is not perfect and we encourage clients to make an inquiry first to check the availability before booking.
Please inquire before booking. Dates are not confirmed until Owner/Manager sends confirmation.
TRIP INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Please let us know if you are interested.
CFAR (Cancel For Any Reason) Travel Protection
Cancel For Any Reason Travel Protection Program is packed with the same valuable protection, with the added ability to cancel your trip for any reason. Always protected, for Any Reason!
Retail Cost: 10.8% of the Trip Total
Spacious ocean front studio at the Valley Isle Resort on the beach in Kahana. Enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen as well as all the comforts and conveniences of home. Wake up to the sound of the ocean waves and enjoy your morning beverage while taking in the breathtaking views of our neighboring islands, Molokai and Lanai. Bring your laptop and enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access.
Front row seats for whale watching! The Humpback Whale season starts its 6-8 week Migration to Maui from Alaska in the Fall! Here are some interesting whale facts:
•Whales swim to Maui from Alaska, spend the whole winter here to mate and give birth, then swim back and don't eat the whole time!
•Whales' lungs are the size of a Volkswagen!
•Whales' babies, born here on Maui, grow at a rate of 100 pounds a day!
Studio Living Area
• Hawaiian style decor
• Relax on the couch or King size bed with views of breaking waves, coconut palm trees, whales, sailboats, and surfers
• Beautiful views
• TV and DVD player
• Tiled counter tops
• Refrigerator, electric range, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, utensils
• Bathroom has tiled counters and a tub/shower combo
• Guest bath is accessible from main living area and includes granite counter top and large tiled walk-in shower
• Ceiling Fans
• Coin Laundry on Property, iron, ironing board
• Telephone with free local calls
• No resort fees
• Free parking
• 24 hour self check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and ...
Registration Number: 430100040076,TA-143-890-4320-01
There are no reviews yet.