2 bathroom Sleeps
Kauhale Makai 212
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!' Find yourself living the best life next to warm water and white sand here in Kihei when you make Kauhale Makai 212 your home-away-from-home. Kauhale Makai means “Village by the Sea” in Hawaiian. The complex is an oceanfront property and is one of the few buildings in Kihei with central air-conditioning (a must during hot Hawaiian days). Perfect for families and groups of friends to enjoy, this condo has all of the comforts needed for a memorable stay including an open layout, a fully equipped kitchen, two spacious bedrooms, and a private balcony that will be the perfect place to sip a glass of wine each evening. When days heat up, there will be no lack of fun to be had mere steps from home base with a shared pool, hot tub, beach access, shuffleboard courts, and a sand volleyball court on-site. Not to mention, the free WiFi and flatscreen TV in the living room will make streaming movies or catching up with friends back home a breeze. What's nearby: Kauhale Makai is right beside Waipu’ilani Park which includes Waipu’ilani Beach, tennis, shuffleboards and volleyball courts. Enjoy strolls in the mornings and watch the sunset in the evenings either by the beach or on your private balcony. In its Kihei location, you will be in the perfect spot to see those dreamy sunsets and feel like you have your own private oasis while still being near the best attractions on the island. When you want to grab a bite to eat, check out local shops, or stock up on groceries, hop onto South Kihei Road and you will find a plethora of local shops and restaurants to choose from. If you are feeling more adventurous, snorkeling, hiking amongst tropical foliage, ziplining, and so much more are readily available all over the island! Things to know: Free high-speed WiFi Beach access Netflix streaming There is central A/C throughout the property. No more than 6 guests allowed This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Hawaii LLC. Parking notes: There is free parking available for 1 vehicles. This rental is located on floor 2. Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, ...
Registration Number: TA-193-866-8032-01 | 390010750025
Oct 13, 2022
Our stay was from 7/24 - 7/27/2022. Prior to arrival at this property, we also stayed in Kaanapali from 7/21 - 7/24.
(1) Vacasa, the property manager, was fantastic and very helpful. We received two follow up calls after check in, an email and text message before check in with clear check in instructions.
(2) Location was minutes from beaches, parks and restaurants
(3) Less than 5 minutes walk from parking lot the beach
(4) We were greeted with a bag of snacks and treats
(5) Equipped with kitchen essentials
(6) Equipped with beach chairs and umbrellas but no snorkels or body boards like what we experienced in the previous property but it’s not really a con for us.
(1) Bathroom and kitchen supplies such as toilet tissue and trash bags were on the cheap end. We were given 4 small rolls of cheap toilet papers. Luckily, they were just enough.
(2) The building was very old. There was a murky smell. My brother also checked in the same building, different unit, and his unit also had the same smell. On the brighter side for us, his property manager was wayyy worst. Vacasa was awesome to us.
(3) One of the bath towels smelled like metal
(4) The area was super windy, but this fact is unrelated to the property.
Aug 27, 2022
We loved this place. It’s right in Kihei and very close to nearby beaches and the town of Lahaina. It is a safe area and we had really nice views from our balcony.
We received very clean and with a cute welcome bag with local goodies and snacks. I’d definitely come back!
Aug 18, 2022
Property was great and perfect size for our family.
Lori (LCO 11 AM) H.
Jul 13, 2022
Would definitely stay here again.
Jun 23, 2022
Condo had everything you needed. Kihei was a great place to stay as it was a great mix of modern and traditional culture. Highly recommend!
More Amazing Rentals You May Like: