3 bathroom Sleeps
Brought to you by Paradise in Hawaii Luxury Homes.
Welcome to Seashell Villa at Kulalani on the Big Island of Hawaii. Welcome to the newest home in our Hawaiian Luxury Collection. Seashell Villa is a wonderful almost new exquisite 3 bedroom home in the gated Kulalani community with high end finishes with pool and recreation center complex nearby. We pride ourselves on provide some of the most sought after homes on the Kohala Coast. We have now partnered with the wonderful homeowners of Seashell Villa to providing a very similar well equipped home for your entire family or group to enjoy. Seashell Villa provides a perfect setting for your Hawaii getaway and is designed for large groups of up to 8 people and is an inviting, welcoming, relaxing luxurious home for your Hawaiian vacation. Fast WiFi with great coverage included! We know our Guests look forward to an exceptional experience from the moment you start planning your Big Island vacation. We've incorporated all of our vacationing experiences from Hawaii and around the world, to ensure you have an outstanding stay. We love friends & families • Big Island is such a wonderful place to spend with your friends and family, children and grandchildren. Vacations create such wonderful memories; our hope is this trip will be one of your fondest family memories and that you'll return year after year. This 3 bedroom home is fully furnished with a Main Floor Master Suite with King size bed and large private ensuite. The second bedroom features a King bed and the third bedroom with (2) twins that can be joined to make a king (complete with proper King mattress topper). The home also has a queen size sleeper sofa complete with 3" gel toppers allowing for parties of up to 8 people. We also include a pack and play for families with young children and can provide additional ones if families have more than one infant. Every bedroom includes high end TVs. The open air concept main floor includes kitchen, dining area, living room, and large lanai with outdoor kitchen. Dine indoors or outdoors on the lanai. Relax and enjoy watching your sports team or a movie with the kids after a fun day exploring the Island on the large UltraHD 4K TV. Enjoy music selections on the sound-bar and set the mood for any occasion. The main floor covered lanai, equipped with BBQ, chaise loungers, and dining area is a perfect place to enjoy throughout the ...
Registration Number: GE-206-790-3488-01,TA-206-790-3488-01
Feb 21, 2023
We were very excited about the house. Lots of room to spread out and kitchen well stocked.
Unit was convenient to some great swimming & Snorkeling beaches.
Local market driving distance, next time we will rent a golf cart, to get around locally.
Jan 16, 2023
Our stay was memorable, relaxing and fun for our entire family.
Jul 13, 2022
We gave the Seashell a three star rating based on the following:
1. The view. I contacted the property managers before booking (due to the photos on VRBO showing a construction site next door). The response was construction has been halted for a while and there was no information on if construction was going to resume.
When we arrived, the construction privacy screen was torn (and looked like it had been for a long time). The view was NOT of a green fabric fence, but of rusting rebars, a bench seat from a car, unused roof tiles and general construction materials haphazardly about the site.
Property management said they have requested it be fixed, but did not have an update. A notice should be given to renters on the state of the fence and for the price should be fixed. You go to Hawaii to be outdoors…with the green fence it would have been okay (you can see palm trees and the mountains above the fence) but dilapidated/abandoned construction material made it hard to spend any time on the lanai or look out the windows. If VRBO would allow posting pictures I would have included a few photos.
2. More silverware and kid friendly cups need to be provided for the amount of people the house can accommodate.
3. Parking is very limited. There are only two spaces for the six units. So had to park a bit away from the unit, not horrible, but a bit annoying.
1. The beach equipment was a GREAT plus: There are tons of sandcastle toys, snorkel gear for kids and adults, beach chairs, coolers, boogie boards, beach towels, and an umbrella.
2. The space inside was great! Our kids enjoyed that there were two beds in their room. The table seated all of us and more, the living room/kitchen made hanging out together easy and comfortable. Kitchen was well stocked with cooking utensils and spices. Having a laundry room was perfect.
3. Bicycles were a plus, we rode to the Petroglyphs and around the neighborhood.
4. The property management responded quickly to any questions we had while we were there.
5. The Beach Club and pool access are a great perk to this neighborhood.
Overall, it is a comfortable house, with some great amenities. But for the price we expected to not look at an abandoned construction site.
Jul 01, 2022
Everything went great such a wonderful facility complex felt private but open thank you very much, and all the amenities in the house was a great help for the children and infant
Mar 15, 2022
Loved the neighborhood and the pool. Villa worked very well for us we really enjoyed our time together
More Amazing Rentals You May Like: