1 bathroom Sleeps
* Special Offer - Book any KBM Resorts villa in Hawaii for 6 nights or more with a checkin date on or before December 15, 2023 and booked after May 11, 2023 and receive a 4-door rental car from one of our major rental car agency partners. The car is complimentary, you pay only $12/day airport tax. Pick up and drop off are from the airport, and vehicles may be upgraded for a nominal fee, inquire to learn more.
This one-of-a-kind one-bedroom plus den with door and one bathroom villa located in the Hokulani on the fourth floor has stunning views of not only the Pacific Ocean and resort but of the majestic Maui Mountains as well. The master bedroom has a king bed and the den has a sleeper sofa perfect for two guests to sleep comfortably. HKH-442 is professionally managed by KBM Resorts, your premier source for luxury vacations. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 9:56 AM. ------- ------- Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including\r * Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun, and sea that Maui offers.\r * Seven Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun\r * World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.\r * 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!\r * Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries\r * Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.\r * Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.\r Free\rBoogie Boards! ------- All properties professionally managed by KBM Resorts include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember: * Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Resortsan Host chocolate covered macadamias. * Vacation ...
Registration Number: TA-210-708-4800-01
Apr 03, 2023
This was our first time at Honua Kai. The resort is lovely and the kids enjoyed the pool.
Here’s what I wish I had known:
1. The beach is beautiful but very rocky and had strong undertow. I did not feel safe swimming there with kids and my husband badly scraped his foot on the rocks and was unable to fully enjoy hiking after. Bring water shoes or consider driving to a better beach.
2. The resort staff were attentive about calling me to book stuff but, as a Canadian answering the phone, it got pricy. Further, I had to email about things. There was no wifi in the main part of resort, just our unit. I didn’t really want to be glued to a phone in my condo to make arrangements when I’m supposed to be in paradise. I would have preferred to just have an in person concierge to speak. Make sure you have a good phone plan, especially if travelling from another country.
3. The unit was mostly clean…. Except for the dirty underwear I found from a previous guest.
4. The view from the lanai was lovely except for the giant cranes blocking the view as the building was being repainted and cleaned. FYI, power cleaning equipment is loud. It would be nice if this information was made available and was transparent when such maintenance is planned because I wouldn’t have chosen to stay there at this time had I known.
5. There were loud alarms going off for over an hour the night before we left. The alarms were confusing as they kept loudly saying the issue was resolved but there was no way to make them stop. We later learned that there had been a large flood in some neighbouring units but it was not clear that there ever was a safety issue that required the entire building to be woken for an hour.
Despite the above, I would consider staying at this resort again if the price was decent but I certainly would not pay a premium to stay at Honua Kai.
Dec 26, 2022
Overall our stay here was fantastic. We’ve stayed at Honua Kai before and we love this property and amenities. KBM was very proactive with communication but we had a couple areas of disappointment which KBM responded to quickly.
I suggest requesting extra bath towels in advance. We had 2 and although KBM was quick to respond, it took a day to get more bath towels. We improvised with resort pool towels.
There could be some basic cleaning supplies especially for the kitchen. There was nothing to clean the countertops, etc after cooking.
The TV is a little dated and doesn’t have steaming capability. We brought a Chromecast so we could watch movies, etc in the evening.
The “2nd bedroom” is ok for kids. There is no window and has a sliding barn door which doesn’t provide the privacy of a proper 2nd bedroom.
Otherwise I would not hesitate recommending this property to anyone in the future. Service was excellent, it was very clean and checking/checkout process was a breeze!
Aug 05, 2022
This is everything you need to satisfy the whole family. Great pools and hot tubs, quiet pools for reading and relaxing. On-site convenience market. Beach access is right there with great sandy swimming and sunsets. Provided boogie boards and chairs was awesome. No complaints in anyways. Plenty of garage parking just an elevator ride away from room. Book it !
Jun 09, 2022
The customer service was excellent. I never really had an issue that needed following-up on but the check-in process and instructions were clear and went smoothly. Very happy with the service and would book through KBM again.
Jun 09, 2022
Excellent customer service! A company that cares for your family to have the best experience and quickly respond to your questions and needs!
Mahalo to all the staff at KBM!
More Amazing Rentals You May Like: