Current time: 12-12-2017, 09:39 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
new
12-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Exclamation new
Hi all! I'm new to this thread! Just looking for people that are as crazy about Hawaii as I am!

I have been to Hawaii 14 times..the last time was in June....I would love to move there...but have a few road blocks that are slowing me down...

Hope to hear from people!

anne
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: new
(12-23-2010 09:27 AM)anne Wrote:  Hi all! I'm new to this thread! Just looking for people that are as crazy about Hawaii as I am!

I have been to Hawaii 14 times..the last time was in June....I would love to move there...but have a few road blocks that are slowing me down...

Hope to hear from people!

anne

Aloha Debra-Anne,
Welcome to this forum. How you like this website so far? This one is really just about Hawaii and Hawaii only for once. Did you email Mary Kate in LaJolla yet? I think she will like this place too. This one has plenty of room to grow. I see that my text message had a good link.
So, do you have to jump on that machine on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day,I hope you get to skip a few days on that monster.So,is your daughter still thinking of moving here? I know your answer already,lol.
I'll start posting some pictures as soon as adm can change the settings from KB to MB's for pictures. It's an easy fix and this owner seems really nice and truely does live in Hawaii instead of Arizona.
I plan to drive out to the North Shore either tomorrow or Christmas Day to pray and burn incense for Eldon even though this is not the first Christmas without him. Since I was in charge of his service here, I have to show him respect and for his spirits.
Tell your mom and the rest of the family that I wish them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!
P.S.- I talked to Enid after you this morning and she is talking about coming here again this April,that would be really nice.
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
12-28-2010, 03:33 AM
I am thinking I am back in Hawaii!!!!!!Ohanna are here!!!!!Too bad I will not really be back in Hawaii until May this year!Undecided
12-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Aloha Dude,
How about that Saints game last night? I'm glad to see you posting over here and yes,more ohana is coming! It was good to talk to you yesterday and I hope you're not snowed in over the holidays. BTW,be careful on New Years,lol.
It would be cool for you to post some of your pictures of Kauai from last year. I have my work cut out for me here but it will fun to share with others our love for Hawaii and everything about it. Yes, our addiction for Hawaii is a lot more widespead and we will meet more people like us. I called Rich in too. I hope he posts his pictures from Maui from last month.
I'll see you soon and I should have more time for this site after the new year starts. See you,brah...Aloha!
12-29-2010, 04:03 AM
Yeah, I should try to dig up my pics of Kauai, one of my favorite islands like Oahu! The Big Island and Maui are nice too!!!!! Oahu for action and Kauai for its beauty and easy going times!!!! Those will be the 2 islands I will be hitting on my trip coming up soon!!!!!Smile
12-29-2010, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2010 04:31 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
Since Anne started this thread, I thought I would let you guys know that she has been in the hospital since Sunday due to her being in an automobile accident. She's busted up pretty bad and doesn't remember the accident at all. She was told the other driver didn't have a license and didn't knw what happen to them either. She's a little confused right now about the details. I can say that she has many broken bones(ie: broken ribs,arms and something about her legs too) and also had to get stitches across her forehead and that would explain her memory lapses.
I posted this for her and she said that she is doing better and that is why she hasn't posted lately. I hope everyone says a little prayer for her and that she has a full recovery soon. I will try to get more info from her daughter and update everyone here as soon as I hear anything. Get well Anne!
12-29-2010, 12:17 PM
I am very sorry to hear that Anne has been in an accident. I wish her a quick recovery and I will say a prayer for her too!
Find all posts by this user
12-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Anne is such a good person and came to visit me this past July. I pray for a speedy recovery too.
12-30-2010, 02:53 AM
Thumbs Up RE: new
Tell Anne we all want her to get better so she can keep us out of trouble when I get to Hawaii in May!!!!Smile