Current time: 12-12-2017, 07:30 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
hawaii email pal
01-14-2015, 02:57 PM
hawaii email pal
Hi my names Amanda and i live in Arkansas. My family and i are considering moving to Hawaii very seriously. My husband has had several back surgeries and is disabled and the freezing weather here hurts him. I also hate cold weather. Its going to take us a couple years to get enough rental properties set up here to support the move. So what i am hoping to do is find some pen pals from Hawaii. I want to learn about the different islands, neighborhoods, and people. Plus i just like the thought of having some friends there when we do move. If anyone is interested in making a new friend and sharing some knowledge and experience id love to hear from you. Plus by knowing more about the areas well have a better idea at where to look at property.
We have always lived in Arkansas and have two children. A three year old boy and a 12 year old girl. We live in a very small town in the country and our favorite hobbies are camping hiking fishing swimming and grilling. We are use to a slower lifestyle and dont really enjoy going to big cities so i dont think the move will bother us much. If you have any questions just ask.
Thanks for reading my post
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: hawaii email pal
hi email pal.
are you moved in and settled in Hawaii? ...
I am looking to go to Hawaii for possibly 3 months or maybe for the whole 6 months I am allowed...
Quote this message in a reply