Current time: 10-19-2017, 08:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Winter Fun
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Winter Fun
When everything else stops for the winter, some find fun in it:

QUACK-OFF Nebraska style
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2011, 07:08 AM
RE: Winter Fun
It's funny, I've been to Duck-a-thons with plastic ducks but never with real ducks.
Speaking of winter fun,California sure is getting hit with snow in areas that hasn't seen snow in over 65 years according to news reports this morning. Brrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
02-27-2011, 04:14 PM
There more of these popping up now. I have heard that ours is the original.

Not sure how they would race rubber ducks Huh

I saw the snow in California on the news today.
02-28-2011, 02:04 PM
(02-27-2011 04:14 PM)mauibeachbum Wrote:  There more of these popping up now. I have heard that ours is the original.

Not sure how they would race rubber ducks Huh

I saw the snow in California on the news today.

Hi Rich,
The Duck-a-thons that I've been to put numbers on the rubber ducks and decorate them and put them into boxes. They do that even here every year on the Ala Wai. They empty the boxes over the bridge and the ducks float to either another bridge or the beach. First one wins. They do it for charity or fundraising just like yours,lol.
My only question about yours is how many of the ducks fly away before reaching the finish line?
I haven't seen any film footage about the snowstorms in California but it was nevertheless reported here.
Spoke to Anne last night, she passed out while picking up her dog and fell between two parked cars and landed on her face. Her doctor wants to run some tests this week and see whats up with that. She did say hi to everyone and will come back to post as soon as she can. Right now,I have to check the welfare on Enid and will get back here again soon.
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user