Current time: 11-25-2017, 01:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What part of Hawaii is the most beautiful to visit?
06-28-2011, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2011 07:19 AM by kaniamea.)
What part of Hawaii is the most beautiful to visit?
I have never been to Hawaii and am planning to vacation there next year. If I could only visit one part of Hawaii, what would you suggest?
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2011, 07:21 AM
RE: What part of Hawaii is the most beautiful to visit?
Depends on what you want to see - volcanoes, sandy beaches, be close to entertainment?
Find all posts by this user
06-29-2011, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 01:00 PM by eleakai.)
Yes, that is correct. While all of the islands are very similar, each does also have some unique features. Your question includes "most beautiful" so you must have heard or read about the islands as that is what Hawaii has plenty of.
I would agree, tell us the "keywords" that enticed you to travel to the islands and we will help you with where to find it.

I will give you a little taste of what many find beautiful in the islands. This is what you will see on the "drive to Hana town" on the island of Maui.

09-20-2012, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 01:00 PM by eleakai.)
That's cool! Hana was mentioned on Hawaii Air Rescue recently as a very secluded and remote village I think they said.

As for my choice as most beautiful and being that I have only lived on and been on Oahu, I would have to say Pali lookout. A definate must see with a gorgeous few of miles and miles of beauty. I would say hang on tight up there but I was there in 04 and it was calm as could be while I was there this past March and was watching people literally try to hang on! Like this woman whom you can tell is really being blown backwards even in a photograph!
09-20-2012, 02:19 PM
I would have to say, of the places I have been to, Hana is my all time favorite. Lovely people, so kind and warm, and the pace is really slow, I don't think it gets any better!!
I also agree with you, I love the Pali lookout, it is truly breathtaking.
09-21-2012, 01:17 AM
I was at the Pali Lookout 2 weeks ago and I agree it is really beautiful. It was also windy when I was there. Having been on all the Hawaiian islands, some of my most favorite places are:
Hanalei and the entire north shore of Kauai (but I must say that driving and finding a place to park can be hectic in the busy summer/winter season)
Onomea Bay on the Big Island was beautiful. There is a tropical botanical garden that is a must-visit.
On Maui the two places I love are the Road to Hana and Haleakala National Park. But an even more scenic drive in Hawaii in my opinion is the Halawa Valley drive on Molokai. I was there in May and I think the views top Maui's Hana Highway.
Find all posts by this user