Current time: 11-25-2017, 01:17 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Washer/dryers in rentals
09-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Washer/dryers in rentals
It seems that most long term rentals come with washers and dryers as well as refrigerators.
Is that correct? I am asking because I am unsure if I should bring mine that work, but are maybe 12-15 years old, refrigerator is 8.
What do you think, is it worth it, or am I then going to be stuck with my appliances?
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 10:35 AM by kaniamea.)
RE: Washer/dryers in rentals
I would definitely not bring a refrigerator. All the places where I have lived had a fridge. I have only lived in apartment buildings though, no houses. Also, I wouldn't bring a washer and dryer. Because many apartment buildings that don't have those in the apartment have it outside (a common washing area). I would just look for a place that has that. Other than that there are a few public laundry facilities where anyone can go.
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: Washer/dryers in rentals
Cool, that's what I thought. I'll just make sure that there is washer/dryer in the unit, or as a last resort at the complex as I really hate having to sit and watch laundry so it dosn't get stolen.(20 years ago I had ALL of my clothing stolen from the dryer of my apartment complex when I left for 10 min. after staring the dry cycle).
Thanks again!!