Current time: 11-24-2017, 05:51 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Dog's Home in Portlock
01-21-2011, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2011 12:10 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
The Dog's Home in Portlock
I was shopping for a new home in Portlock and the realtor said that this home had everything that I had requested. So I had drove out there yesterday and sure enough this home had everything.
As I was leaving,my wife said look who we are going to neighbor's to and pointed at this gate a couple houses up. It was the Dog's home with this huge wooden gate with his picture on it. One of the first things I noticed was that there were camera's everywhere. So I was content with just taking a few pictures and leaving it as that. I could hear voices on the other side of the gate. I'm big on privatcy myself and I figured that the Dog was too. Since I figured that we might become neighbors soon,what's the rush? He's earned his money the hard way,I know that because my best friend owns a bail bonds company and I've done a few high risk stuff for them in the past. Nothing to really brag about but very dangerous work never the less.

So I was able to snap a few pictures without having his security to come out and give me a hard time. The fact that I could hear his security personal just on the other side of the gate so quickly gave me a heads up that they were doing their job and was ready to deal with whoever was outside.
So I hope you enjoy the pictures and one more thing? My wife and I were both wondering how much it must of costed to build that gate? It was made with real gold trim around the star and the wood itself is made of very expensive materials and his picture looked to be made like pictures in Vietnam like they do with the eggshells.I would venture to guess that that this gate took a very long time to build and had to be carefully installed and the total cost os how much?

Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2011, 09:52 AM
RE: The Dog's Home in Portlock
WOW now we know where he is. Yipee!!!!!!!!
01-21-2011, 04:27 PM
I have never heard of this guy before but it is interesting to see how some rich guys live and what they spend their money for, lol. I have visited Portlock only once and felt like a stranger there, which I was, lol. Some nice houses there though. I hope you have found what you're looking for.
Find all posts by this user
01-22-2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks Enid,
I was really hoping that you were going to come back on April 4th but I understand totally. I knew there was a chance that I would never see you again when you were leaving last month. Who knows,miracles happen everyday and doctors are wrong everyday too.
Here are the pictures that you haven't seen of you at Dog's office in Honolulu. This was from one of your better days on this trip and even though your chances of meeting Dog The Bounty Hunter were very slim,you were excited to just be there. I was happy to take you and your family there. Try to find a forum that does that for it's loyal readers,lol? Enjoy the pic's, Enid-

Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
01-24-2011, 04:12 AM
I really did enjoy that visit. Thanks for the pictures!!!
01-25-2011, 02:16 AM
I get to watch Dog tonight!!!!Big Grin
01-25-2011, 08:11 AM
Dog's on here on Wednesday nights.
01-26-2011, 02:29 AM
Watching Dog helps me with my Hawaii addiction! A nice fix!Big Grin