Current time: 12-12-2017, 09:51 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tapa Bar in Waikiki
05-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Tapa Bar in Waikiki
A good place to listen to live Hawaiian music is at the Tapa Bar located in the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki. My favorite time to go is on Friday or Saturday evenings at 8 pm when the Olomana band plays. The bar offers a variety of cocktails. As far as food, they only offer pizzas (which they get from Round Table Pizza next door). I have known this bar for several years now and it used to have tables with comfortable couches, but as its popularity grew the resort got rid of the couches tables and they put only chairs, so it can get pretty crowded especially on Fridays and Saturdays. Also if they are out of glass cups they serve the cocktails in plastic cups.

Here are a couple of pics of our cocktails - Mai Tai, Chi Chi and Blue Hawaii. I also have a video with music which I will post shortly.

Chi Chi and Mai Tai

Mai Tai and Blue Hawaii

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2011, 02:04 AM
RE: Tapa Bar in Waikiki
I have hit that bar before!!!!Big Grin
05-10-2011, 07:04 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmm Mai Tai. I can't wait to have one.... or ten, maybe twenty Smile
05-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Yes, I'm afraid to admit it, but I could get wasted on two or three of those drinks,lol!
I'm not much of a drinker but I love fruity and tropical tasting drinks. Even I am going worry when Dude comes here for a visit,lol.
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
05-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Hey HawaiianBinky, are you related to me???? LOL There are plenty of bars to hit in Waikiki!!!! Did I say I love that town????Big Grin
05-11-2011, 04:17 AM
We have to be related some how. We both like Mai Tai's and Hawaii....
05-12-2011, 02:19 AM
You just might be correct!!!!Wink I am thinking about bar hopping in Waikiki right now! I will be there soon! 2 weeks and 2 days!!!!! Soon after that there will be pics of me hangin loose in Hawaii!!!!Big Grin
05-12-2011, 01:20 PM
The secret for Dude, is keeping him out of the strip clubs because he thinks that pole dancing is his job,lol!!!!!
Come on Dude,post those pictures!!!!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
05-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Ohhhh I'm excited to see these pole dancing pics! Wink
05-13-2011, 02:50 AM
Dag! Did you see those pole dancing pics of me on Youtube before they were deleted?????Big Grin I think wife deleted them cuz she did not want any females to see my hot bod and try to come get me! LMAO ..........I wrote this and I wasn't even drinking!!!!!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I really do have an imagination! Big Grin My mind is back to dreaming about Hawaii.......my addiction will be fixed soon!