Current time: 12-11-2017, 04:30 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sunsets in Oahu
01-02-2011, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 04:07 PM by kaniamea.)
Sunsets in Oahu
I don't think I am much different than the millions of tourists that visit Oahu year and many of us flock to the beach to view the sunsets. This thread is exactly about those awesome and beautiful sunsets every evening here. It can rain and pour all day long but somehow we can still have the most fantastic sunsets under these conditions. The more clouds,the better your picture will come out. I will post example after example here on this thread,so sit back and enjoy the view....

Here is a rare sunset that happens late enough to be a part of the free fireworks show put on by the Hilton Hawaii Village that is put on every Friday evening at 7:45 PM.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2011, 04:08 PM
RE: Sunsets in Oahu
Beautiful pictures! Yes, I agree. Often times there are great sunsets after a rainy or cloudy day, and the clouds or vog (volcanic smog) many times make them even better. Here are two voggy sunset pictures from Magic Island.

Find all posts by this user
01-03-2011, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the Hawaii fix!!!!!
01-03-2011, 04:31 PM

Here is some more pics for all of you Hawaii addicts out there and if you go to Hawaii Travel Guide which is our main website here,you can click on our jukebox and play some great Hawaiian music while you browse our ohana forum. I never get enough of this stuff and I'll keep the pictures coming!
01-14-2011, 04:48 AM
My Memory Sticks holds close to a 1000 pictures each and as you might imagine,I have a ton of pictures. So I found a lot of sunset pictures to add to this tread and here they are.I shot these on this past Cristmas Day.

01-26-2011, 08:09 PM
Here are a few more pic's from Waikiki!

01-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Great summer sunset shots Smile
01-27-2011, 03:06 AM
More great pics of Hawaii!!!! My addiction is in high gear!!!!!Big Grin
03-08-2011, 08:17 AM
On Saturday, March 5th 2011, it looked like there was a very slight chance that we might have a great sunset but a good gamble. I only knew that most of the storm was over and the radar was showing that the clouds were starting to clear. This was the result...

03-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Thank you for posting these images! The sunset that evening was really amazing! People who took a dinner cruise that evening were really lucky Smile