Current time: 11-24-2017, 05:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pearl Harbor dialog and Pictures
01-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Pearl Harbor dialog and Pictures
Follow the highlighted link below for a pictoral account of the happening at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
While the claim that the pictures were recently restored from on old Kodak Brownie camera; that story has been discredited as a hoax. The pictures are real however and help tell the story of that trajec day and the waste of lives and resources in years following the first bomb that was dropped.

Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941 through the eyes of a camera.
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2011, 09:06 PM
RE: Pearl Harbor dialog and Pictures
Thank you for posting this info. The photos are very dramatic.
Find all posts by this user
01-29-2011, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2011 05:07 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
RE: Pearl Harbor dialog and Pictures
Aloha Rich,
Even though I've seen this very dramatic story page before, there was so much information and pictures that don't come into public view that often. Even though there was an extremely rude member on another site that brought the hoax to life,they could never kill the ohana spirit in it's posting. Even today,this page still holds so much value even though the camera story wasn't true or is it? There really hasn't been any science put forth that this story wasn't true. It really doesn't matter to me,it's the human spirit,courage and bravery that stands out for me. We still have many local people here that lived here on the island during the attack on Pearl Harbor. Everyone of them can tell you exactly what they were doing at the moment of the attack and recite it like it just happen yesterday.
I would love to see some of those folks come to our ohana forum and tell us their memory of that day's events as they remember it and share it with the whole world before it's too late for them to do so. You can post it right here and then it will be a part of Hawaii's history from your eyes...
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user