Current time: 11-24-2017, 12:28 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Hawaiian "Ohana" Quest
09-13-2013, 07:02 AM
Rainbow My Hawaiian "Ohana" Quest
Cool Aloha, I would like to take this time to introduce myself, and explain my reason for creating a new thread. You see, my birthday was Sept. 1st, and I turned 58. I made a promise to myself that I was going to make some major changes in my life before my 60th birthday. Call it a Mid-life crisis if you like, I can attest that this is not gender specific. I lived in Hawaii 90-93, so it's not such a far fetched idea to move there. Tired of working in a tin can, reason for career change. Both of my parents passed in their 60's, reason for changing lifestyle and losing weight ( 60lb).
  1. Change Lifestyle/ lose weight
  2. Change career
  3. Move to Hawaii

I'm so serious about these changes, I have quit my job to work on these full time to achieve theme. I will be documenting my progress until completion @ http://www.myhawaiianohanaquest.com I would love to hear from anyone who is also on a quest of their own or would like to join in mine. I gladly welcome any support or helpful tips that the readers of this forum can offer Heart
Mahalo
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: My Hawaiian "Ohana" Quest
Aloha jmcnick and welcome to our forum! Sounds like an exciting plan you have made for the upcoming years.

If you have any questions about Hawaii in general or need any moving advice, feel free to post your questions here. One of our forum members might know the answer.

Good luck with your three big goals!
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: My Hawaiian "Ohana" Quest
So my question, Did you move already?
I wish you the best. My husband and I live on the Big Island and if there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate. We were blessed to be able to follow our dream of moving to paradise and we would love to help anyone else that has that same dream...
Find all posts by this user