Current time: 10-16-2017, 05:45 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moving to Maui Jan 5th 2016
07-23-2015, 08:04 AM
Wink Moving to Maui Jan 5th 2016
My wife and I just purchased 2 One Way tickets to Maui leaving Jan 5th 2016.
We are rock stars at everything we do.
My name is Brandon I am 43 and grew up in MN.
My skills:
Professional painter (commercial, residential..specializing in staining and high end interior work)
Over 20 years in the trade.. the majority of that as a business owner.
I grew up on a farm in S.E. Minnesota. I can drive any tractor or vehicle. I have worked the land. And I am not afraid of hard work.
I also have roofing, carpetry, plumbing, landscaping, drywall, concrete, tile... and more experience..
If I have the tools I can get the job done.
My computer skills are pretty good. I have marketing skills. I do event coordinating for http://www.theblindcafe.com so I have experience dealing with large groups of people.
I was a chef for many years. On Mt. Desert Island in Maine, Madeline Island in N. Wisconsin, in MN, and various other random places. I have managed kitchens. Served, bartender, and done catering.

I will talk to anyone. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty. I have skinned a deer, got lost in the Boundary Waters for weeks, back packed through Kenya, and RV'ed around the USA.
I will try just about anything once. And I try to like everyone and be kind.
I am high energy and a loud person so sometimes people misinterpret that.
I do not smoke. I do not drink. I am a vegetarian. I do yoga and love the outdoors. Disc golf is my favorite past time, then snowboarding. I want to learn to surf. I am 420 friendly for pleasure as well as health reasons.
My name is Amber and I am 38 years old.
I grew up in Las Vegas, NV. When I was younger I did some modeling in Vegas. I met Brandon and we moved to MN. I ran a day care for a few years then due to health issues moved away from that. I painted with Brandon for over 10 years. Mainly interior work. I got really good at it.
I also have gardening skills, organic as a focus. I have managed coffee shops for quite a while now. And recently I will be finishing my yoga certification training. I am a vegetarian, I do yoga a lot and meditate, I do not drink or smoke. I am also 420 friendly.

Our goal:
To find someone with property in Maui.. (close to Hana preferably). We want to care for your land, help you do organic gardening, help maintain the buildings, whatever you need us for. We are both comfortable with all animals. We want to live as organically off the land as possible. We are happy with a smaller dwelling in exchange to live freely. We are tired of the rat race. It's time to slow down and be in the moment and enjoy life.
Amber lived in Hawaii and wants to go back.
We are very open minded and are open to any ideas you throw at us. Please get back to us if we spark your interest. We are meticulously clean. Very organized. Very honest people. Married 15 years. No kids.
We are excited to hear from you.
If you read this thread and have any ideas for us let us know.
[/size][/font]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply