Current time: 12-11-2017, 08:35 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making the move
10-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Making the move
Hello, I live in baton rouge la. Originally from Cali, and I have been wanting to live in Hawaii all my life, and right now seems like the best time to do it but I don't know where to start, I don't know if I need to get my place down there first get a job first or do it all when I arrive. I'm just afraid I will get behind. I want to enjoy every part of Hawaii and its culture, and what do I bring I have lots of furniture and tv's my truck, it's just a lot and I don't want this to stop me from making this move. I'm very excited about this and would greatly appreciate yalls help.
Thanks marshall
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 04:08 PM by scotland.)
RE: Making the move
(10-15-2012 01:48 PM)Pierce0224 Wrote:  Hello, I live in baton rouge la. Originally from Cali, and I have been wanting to live in Hawaii all my life, and right now seems like the best time to do it but I don't know where to start, I don't know if I need to get my place down there first get a job first or do it all when I arrive. I'm just afraid I will get behind. I want to enjoy every part of Hawaii and its culture, and what do I bring I have lots of furniture and tv's my truck, it's just a lot and I don't want this to stop me from making this move. I'm very excited about this and would greatly appreciate yalls help.
Thanks marshall

Hi i live in San Diego Ca and trying to move also to Oahu it is hard i look each day on Craigslist and tried some rental places i do have a job as i work from home and can transfer it there so that part is okay its just getting a rental they want 3 times what you make okay sorry cant do that also i am planning on going there with another girl i met on and ad that has 2 little children i have 1 so we are willing to split everything, So if you move before we do and have good credit we would be good roomates just though i would ask good luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply