Current time: 10-17-2017, 03:45 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Last Night's Sunset-Guess what you missed?
02-11-2011, 02:31 AM
RE: Last Night's Sunset-Guess what you missed?
Those are awesome pics. I really should have been there to see that sunset! There I go dreaming again! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 02:59 AM
No luck on the fishing,Rich. It seems that the fishing is better at night when the fish can't see the bait,lol.
The clouds really do make for better sunsets I think. I want to get the Canon T2i and with the right lens,I could do much better. The prices have been dropping on this camera lately and maybe soon I will be able to afford this camera. I thought that my last two Canon's would last me a lifetime and they will but I didn't count on something called, "digital photography'.
In the meantime,here is one set of pictures that I shot but never made it in on time. I hope you guys like em'.

Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 01:30 PM
The sunset photos from 2/10 are very nice! I saw the colorful sky that evening and I realized watching that sunset from the beach must have been great! I hoped you would have taken some photos that evening and post them here. And you did! Smile Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
02-15-2011, 10:19 PM
(02-12-2011 01:30 PM)kaniamea Wrote:  The sunset photos from 2/10 are very nice! I saw the colorful sky that evening and I realized watching that sunset from the beach must have been great! I hoped you would have taken some photos that evening and post them here. And you did! Smile Thank you!

It was a wonderful day at the beach and then have a sunset just appear out of nowhere like that was just fantastic! Unfortunately,we haven't had any good sunsets in the last couple of days due to all the vog and clouds from that massive storm just above us. On the bright side,the tourists are still getting warm weather and sunshine instead of rain but very humid. I'm still hoping we can get some thunder and lightning from this massive storm above us but it's kind of doubtful at this point.
I'm hoping that we can get a couple more of those killer sunsets. I am hopeful that I can go photograph a sunrise under these conditions. Thanks for the cudos!
03-01-2011, 02:35 AM
These are pictures from over the past week and I wanted to wrap up the month of February and been busy. Also discovered that on Round Top Drive,you have to drive up in order to get down...enjoy.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-07-2011, 02:40 AM
I wish I was there right now. I can't wait til May!!!! I will take lots of pics there too!!!!Big Grin
03-28-2011, 02:59 AM
Over the last two weeks, we've nothing but very strong winds and rain off and on everyday. Unfortunately,many times it happen around sunset. I just don't feel like getting myself or my camera soaked.
Last night,I just knew that it was going to be a nice sunset. A friend of mine flew in and we went to the beach to get some pictures. I hope you like them. All this bad weather will be over pretty soon I think but the best sunsets seems to happen around all the bad weather. It takes those clouds and turns the sunset into a thing of beauty.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-05-2011, 06:01 PM
i love the images of the sun behind the clouds.. it like from the family movie "lion king" when the monkey raise simba to the sky..Angel
04-07-2011, 01:50 AM
(04-05-2011 06:01 PM)susiehaynes Wrote:  i love the images of the sun behind the clouds.. it like from the family movie "lion king" when the monkey raise simba to the sky..Angel

It does kinda look that way. Thanks!
04-18-2011, 08:06 AM
Wow, these are amazing photos. It literally almost brought me to tears... Thank you so much for sharing! Smile