Current time: 10-16-2017, 12:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kauai is AWESOME
04-20-2011, 06:00 AM
Kauai is AWESOME
I will be in Kauai in June this year. When I get back I will have lots of pics to post. It may convince people that Kauai is one of the better Hawaiian islands. That is my opinion. My favorite action island is Oahu and my favorite island for layed back beauty is Kauai. When I get back I will have several thousand pictures to post. Maybe I will cause some new hawaii addicts here!!!Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2011, 10:34 AM
RE: Kauai is AWESOME
Someday Dude,maybe someday soon I hope. Never been there and I still remember your pictures from your last trip. How many days do you have left before you get here?
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
04-20-2011, 10:46 AM
The date I get there has not been finalized yet. I have May 28 at this time. Could change though.
06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
I can't wait to see some pictures!!! I'm planning my trip to Hawaii, May 2012, and I can't decide between Maui and Kauai. I am almost at the point that I may flip a coin....
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi Binky, I like both Maui and Kauai very much so I know what you mean when you said you can't decide. Well, what do you like to do the most - shopping, entertainment (luaus, bars, etc.), dining out? If so, Maui would be better but if you are into nature and are dreaming for a more relaxing vacation, then definitely Kauai, especially the north shore.
06-07-2011, 02:11 PM
I can honestly say that Dude is having a great time in Kauai. He called me like yesterday and said that he was once again,able to take pictures of some Monk Seals. He also did the boat trip along the Pali Coast and the weather is much better than here. Kauai got large amounts of rain this year and it's absolutely beautiful there this trip.
I expect that he will give me a call sometime today. I am also positive that he shot a few thousand pictures this trip and will post some of them when he gets back. He didn't bring his computer this trip and I'm sure that it will take a couple of days for him to organize them for posting,lol.
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
06-07-2011, 03:27 PM
We'll look forward to seeing Dude's pics.
If we are able to return to Hawaii , I think that it will be to Kauai. Jeanne should be able to see it at least once. At least they are making some direct flights to Kauai from our area now.
I believe though that we will go to either Aruba or Antiqua first.
06-07-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm dreaming for a more relaxing vacation, so I'm thinking Kauai :-D
06-08-2011, 09:19 PM
That would be Kauai !
06-21-2011, 02:42 AM
I will try to get my pics together this week buddy, I know you are addicted to Hawaii as much as I am!!!!!Big Grin