Current time: 12-12-2017, 09:46 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introducing me
07-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Introducing me
Good morning staff and people of this nice forum, before to start excuse me for my English, but work in progress ; I’m Italian and I’m Happy about my life and my place, but I think the dreams are very important to improve! For this reason some months ago I began to think the possibility to change my life, How? I like to go in Hawaii but not only for an holiday. I like to live in Hawaii with my family, this is my really dream! I don't know if it will ever realize but I like to think of it. I have never been to Hawaii, but in my mind I think Hawaii as my paradise. I like to see movie, picture of Hawaii just to imagine my life in that reality. I like to read info about that paradise. Looking for info in the web, I found your beautiful website. I hope with your help to found news, curiosity about this wonderful archipelago, and even also to improve my bed English.
Aloah!
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Introducing me
Aloha Dreamer and welcome to our forum! Your English is good Smile
If you have any specific questions, feel free to post them here in our forum. Otherwise you can browse through our site and learn more about the individual islands, which are all unique and offer different things to see and do.
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2013, 11:57 PM
(07-11-2013 11:39 PM)kaniamea Wrote:  Aloha Dreamer and welcome to our forum! Your English is good Smile
If you have any specific questions, feel free to post them here in our forum. Otherwise you can browse through our site and learn more about the individual islands, which are all unique and offer different things to see and do.

Ops Smile excuse me for my error However thanks for the ready answer. I know your site and I like!!!Surely I will write about my emotions and my fears when I image my life in that paradise Smile . Aloah!!
08-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Hello everyone, I am liza.
01-21-2015, 10:24 PM
Hay liza....! I am also a new member here. I join this community because i am a huge fan of Hawaiian islands and want to know each and every thing about it. I am looking for some good destinations there for my upcoming tour. Traveling, photography, book reading and music listing are my hobbies and what are yoursSmile