Current time: 10-16-2017, 12:12 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love Kauai!!!!!
12-29-2010, 04:12 AM
I love Kauai!!!!!
Kauai is my favorite Hawaiian island to chillout! I think it is the most beautiful of all the Hawaiian Islands, but that is me. The Napali Coast on Kauai is called "one of the 10 wonders of the world". It is AWESOME!!!!!!There are many other beautiful things on Kauai too. The last 4 trips to Kauai I have seen monk seals. They have what is called "the grand canyon of the pacific" there also. I have lots of pics of the Hawaiian Islands. I need to post some here. I will have a few thousand more pics after my trip in May! Smile Hawaii is my addiction!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2010, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010 09:19 AM by kaniamea.)
RE: I love Kauai!!!!!
I also love Kauai, especially the north shore. It is so beautiful and lush! I was there was September and I also went to Waimea Canyon. It was a very scenic ride.

I also liked the many chicken there and and how happily they roam around Smile They even greet you right at the airport! Here are a few photos I took from there. Enjoy!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
12-29-2010, 09:22 AM
More photos..

12-29-2010, 09:23 AM
and more..

12-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Awesome pics bro!!!! Thanks for my Hawaii fix!!!!! Hopefully I get a chance soon to post the pics I took in Kauai.
12-29-2010, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2010 11:58 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
I've never been to Kauai before and those are some awesome pics! Just a couple of more months Dude and you'll be there. Sittin on the beach,having some cool drinks,don't forget your battery operated blender,lol!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
12-30-2010, 02:49 AM
I am too lazy to take a blender, I will let the locals hook me up!!!!Smile
12-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Hey Dude, I hope you can find the pictures from your last trip and post them here. Any pictures of you in Kauai while you're still able to stand up will be fine,lol. Just kidding,any of them with you sitting down will work also. Gotcha!!!!!!!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
01-03-2011, 04:07 AM
I will try to dig them up!
05-05-2011, 02:02 AM
I was too lazy to get my old pics! Don't worry though! I will have hundreds of pics of Kauai to post when I get back in June!