Current time: 11-24-2017, 05:57 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hotel front desk job in Hawaii
11-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Hotel front desk job in Hawaii
l am writing from turkey and l live in istanbul which big city of the turkey so l am looking a jop to work tourism so l worked tourism almost 9 years so could you have any jop barmen ,waiter and reception l had wırk many years in turkey hotel front desk so if you have jop front desk it is very be great for me so l have exprince front desk.
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2009, 01:56 PM
RE: Hotel front desk job in Hawaii
Hello Huseyin,

To get a job in Hawaii, you will need to have a US work visa. The other option is to be a green card holder, or to be a student in Hawaii. If you are a student you can work up to 20 hours a week for a hotel or any institution outside the school. That right you will be given in 9 months from the day of your arrival. I hope this helps, if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
Find all posts by this user
02-28-2010, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 04:25 PM by josefina78.)
Well, I will recommend that job to my cousin who was graduated in Hotel and Restaurant Management last year. I will tell her also the different requirements she needed. Thank you for that information. At least I can help my cousin who is finding a job right now. Seo Services.
02-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Good luck to you cousin!
Aloha,
Kaniamea