Current time: 11-24-2017, 05:54 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Honolulu Rings in New Years with a Bang
01-02-2011, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 06:33 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
Honolulu Rings in New Years with a Bang

Another decade is done and now we move into a new one with a bang. The city of Honolulu put on a large fireworks show that was launched from two barges just offshore here in Waikiki.By now,many of us are wondering how 2010 went by so quickly.This is really no surprise because we say this almost every year. That's because we go through the year without thinking much it about until New Years Eve. Time to start adding 2011 every time we write a check or if we need to sign anything with a date now.This isn't so much usual as we get older.
Many of us are hoping that our economy finally starts to improve and can afford to take more time off and enjoy vacations and trips,which does seem to make a year seem longer.Taking a vacation to Hawaii is good for your health and well-being. I hope many of you can take the time to visit Hawaii and actually enjoy the sights and places that we post on our ohana forum. I wish everyone a wonderful new year and great hope for the future.
I hope you enjoy our pictures in the meantime. Mahalo
!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2011, 04:01 AM
RE: Honolulu Rings in New Years with a Bang
I should have been there watching those fireworks!Big Grin
01-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Dude, I have to say that this was the best New Years Eve that I've ever spent anywhere. I been to Las Vegas a number of times with their beer slinging at midnight and fireworks from the top of Union Plaza there at downtown but celebrating in Waikiki is the very best ever. Yes,I wish you had been here too!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
02-04-2011, 11:27 AM
I have no doubt if I was there it would have been my best NewYear too!