Current time: 10-19-2017, 01:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hawaii Addict is Ready!!!!!
05-13-2011, 09:10 PM
RE: Hawaii Addict is Ready!!!!!
Hey Dude, I will go out on a limb and say that we do it all,lol.
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Careful what you mix. I recently mixed red wine with tequila.... Not together of course, but I started drinking wine, ran out of that and found some tequila. Let's just say, I probably will never, Ever have tequila again.
Find all posts by this user
05-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Sounds like a good reason to pray to the Toilet-God, lol!
05-15-2011, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2011 02:31 PM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
Hi all! been an interesting day..have been chatting with a kid..(my brothers age) today.and he is stationed in Hawaii! out by Diamond head!
I don't remember him but he remembers my daughter and I when we lived in Maryville...75 years ago..
and he wanted to know my age! He didn't believe that I will be 103 on the 27th...I'm still hoping that Dude picks me up on his was to Hawaii!

I would love to have some plumirias for my b day...

at the same time, I was watching my brothers boy graduate...on the internet...crazy!

anyhoo...I'm freezing things of importance..it is soo cold...

I wish I could hop on the next broom to Hawaii!

anne
05-16-2011, 01:49 AM
Hey Anne, I have been buying lottery tickets to try to win money to get you to Hawaii!!! I have been losing though Sad My tickets to fly to Hawaii were more than $1000 each this time, buy far the most I have ever paid to fly to Hawaii! My addiction will be fixed soon though!
05-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Wow Dude! I don't think I have ever spent that much for a ticket to Hawaii...but at least you will be in Hawaii....and I'll be stuck in Kansas...even Toto left Kansas!

anne
05-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Wow, I am sure glad that I moved to Hawaii when I did. It's getting bad everywhere except for here. They are gearing up for APEC here in November and hiring people like crazy. According to Star Advertiser newspaper, even the hookers are gearing up for APEC.
A lot of the hotels here use off-duty police officers from HPD,Sheriffs, Probation, and Parole. Now they are looking at higher paying assignments and leaving some of these security jobs open for new hires. Security is going to be very tight with something like 28 world leaders from the Asian Pacific Rim countries. Even Obama is going to try to ruin some more businesses again during APEC. They will be doing background checks of everyone that flies into Honolulu airport or with any tour company that goes in the air or near any landmarks such as Pearl Harbor and so on.
This APEC appears to be a big deal here.They are also taking about closing a lot of roads around hotels and in different areas for security reasons. Don't worry,it will become a nightmare for most of us that live here,lol.
Let's see if mother nature can play some games with these guys also. It will be towards the end of hurricane season,I think,lol.
05-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Yes, this will surely be a crazy event, more stressful than a regular convention. I'm not sure yet how I will get into and out of my neighborhood since I live near the Convention Center. Imagine what would happen if there was a tsunami or hurricane warning during this event.
05-17-2011, 02:44 AM
Good thing I will be there before that happens!
05-18-2011, 09:07 AM
(05-17-2011 02:44 AM)NoKaOiDude Wrote:  Good thing I will be there before that happens!

soo what does APEC do that will require soo much security? It sounds familiar..but with my brain injury..I have trouble remembering things...

I went to the dr today..and now he wants to do an MRI on me....
still having headaches, dizzines, memory loss, etc..

It is cold an rainy...

I'm still looking for my broom..to get to Hawaii...

Today marks the 1 1/2 year anniversary of Eldon's passing..an 6 months since I've been on the transplant list.....

I was hopng to bring the grandsons to hawaii for the 1 year anniversary of scattring Eldon's ashes..but no money...soo look out Wondering Waikiki..we are hoping to due it next June...they can't wait to meet you... My daughter an I talk about you and your wonderful family!!! all the time....

anne