Current time: 12-13-2017, 12:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hawaii Addict is Ready!!!!!
04-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Hawaii Addict is Ready!!!!!
Aloooooohaaaaa!!! I am in the process of getting my trip to Hawaii setup. I have reservations for 2 weeks but there is an overlap of a couple days. I might have to add on some more time! I have a week in Oahu and a week in Kauai right now. I am debating on adding some time. As of now I am scheduled to arrive in Waikiki towards the end of May and leave Kauai about June 9. I am still playing with the days. I am looking for a deal on a plane ticket from BWI. Right now I am looking at over $900 per ticket so I am still messing with it. That will cut into my bar money!!!!Sad Oh well....it is what it is. When I get back I will have a few thousand pics of Hawaii I will post!!!! Aloooooooooohaaaaaa
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2011, 06:34 AM
RE: Hawaii Addict is Ready!!!!!
Wow!!! Have a ton of fun. When I visit Hawaii, I usually go around the time you are going, but this year I had to push it to July... But at-least we get to go! Have a Mai Tai for me! I always ask for a little extra rum, and bat my eyelashes, works for me every time!
Find all posts by this user
04-20-2011, 06:43 AM
Sounds like you know how to have fun!!!!!I like doing happy hour at Dukes! Of course I am open to any bar depending on where I am! I will probably hook up with the MOD in this forum so he can keep me out of trouble while I am in Hawaii!!!!Big Grin
04-20-2011, 07:33 AM
As long as you're buyin', we're flyin",lol! Luckily for you, Duke's doesn't have a bouncer,lol!!!!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
04-20-2011, 09:39 AM
I LOVE Duke's. Their breakfast buffet is the Best, and so is happy hour.
04-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Ok buddy! I think we need to hit Dukes!!!! I know I will be there at least once during my trip......probably more than once!!!!
04-20-2011, 09:04 PM
One week on Kauai and one on Oahu sounds great! Where on Kauai will you be? Last time I was there I was a few days on the north shore at the Hanalei Bay Resort and a few days in Lihue at the Kauai Inn. I loved the Hanalei Bay Resort. And on the south shore, my favorite place was the Kauai Coffee. They offer free samples and the best part is that you can serve yourself. I went there 4 times within 4 days Smile You can tell I love coffee, lol.

I can't wait to see your pictures. Have a great trip and a lot of fun!
04-21-2011, 02:10 AM
I don't drink coffee.....just beer and Pina Colodas!!!Tongue I stay on the south part of the island at Lawai Beach Resort. I have seen monk seals there my last 3 trips. It is a very beautiful part of the island, but then again all parts of Kauai are beautiful. I always go all over the island on each trip though......so many absolutely beautiful things to see. My addiction will be fixed soon, my arrival in Hawaii is coming!!!!
04-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Well Dude, sounds like the excitement is building. Have you started counting off the days yet? Started packing your bags yet?
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
04-22-2011, 02:16 AM
I have been dreaming of Hawaii since my last trip! I have Hawaii magazines that I subscribe too! I have probably 10000 pics I have taken on my previous trips! This morning I had waffles with coconut syrup from Hawaii. I am wearing my Hawaii shirt and my Hawaiian boxers today. Hmmmmm you think I have an addiction? Big Grin