Current time: 10-16-2017, 05:52 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Happy Aloha Friday
12-24-2010, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2010 08:38 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
Happy Aloha Friday
Yes,it's finally Happy Aloha Friday,time to wake up your sleepy little heads and get in gear for the weekend. This is also a holiday weekend which makes it a party weekend here in Waikiki!
So take off your thinking caps and put on your drinking caps and lets have some fun!
So post your weekend plans,you know about something going on,post it here. You are in charge,this could be like your party line or just slow general discussions but either way,we're happy you're here. Happy Aloha Friday!!!!!!!

Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2010, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2010 11:08 AM by kaniamea.)
RE: Happy Aloha Friday
Aloha!
I just came back from Ala Moana Center where I had a lovely breakfast and coffee. There was Christmas music all around and everybody was doing some last minute shopping. I also plan to have a Christmas swim at Ala Moana Beach later today! Happy holidays to all!

Find all posts by this user
12-24-2010, 01:16 PM
(12-24-2010 10:59 AM)kaniamea Wrote:  Aloha!
I just came back from Ala Moana Center where I had a lovely breakfast and coffee. There was Christmas music all around and everybody was doing some last minute shopping. I also plan to have a Christmas swim at Ala Moana Beach later today! Happy holidays to all!

Just curious, how did you get your picture posted in the correct size and format, when my picture came out as a thumbnail?
12-24-2010, 02:07 PM
I changed some settings but it will take effect for future posts, not for old ones. So if you post something now with an image, it will show the bigger size and it will also be clickable and show it in its original size.
Find all posts by this user
12-28-2010, 03:17 AM
I am ready for this upcoming Aloha Friday! It might not be in Hawaii but I will be a partying fool!!!!!!Smile
12-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Aloha Dude,
I'm glad that you enjoy this thread so much. I really can't wait until you get here in May 2011. I have never done a Pub Crawl here in Waikiki but I wouldn't doing that with you and a few choice friends. Since I am retired now, I have no more professional responsiblities to worry about anymore if you know what I mean,lol.
Please keep me up to date on your travel plans and let me know if there is anything that I could do for you,and I'm there!
12-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Hopefully I get to hook up with you in May! I am looking forward to some Happy Hours! But then again, any hour in Hawaii is happy!!!!
01-14-2011, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2011 03:14 PM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
It's a beautiful day on this Aloha Friday with just a few wispy clouds and the ocean colors just so beautiful,you could never tell that we just had two major storms in the same week. Yes,this is the life!
Has everyone ran to Costco,Sam's Club or Wal-Mart for your weekend supplies? Dude,you got your bottle openers lined up and a backup opener in your back pocket for "just in case?" Hint,hint,lol! All I can say is "save some for your neighbors",lol!
After all of these storms lately,the bars are going to be packed here. Many places including Tiki's and Lulu's are going to have live bands. Your choices are Reggae,Rock n Roll and local Hawaiian music and luckily there is no other kind. Not that you can't find any of that other stuff but we are talking about quality live entertainment.
So after you have punched those clocks,packed your weekend bags and found someone to take you to the airport, I guess that I will see all of you tomorrow at the beach. Have a killer weekend!Big Grin

This is pictures on the newly open Hard Rock Cafe just off Kalakaua behind the Bank of Hawaii building.

And could we ever forget Jimmy Buffet's,you can't,lol.
02-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Happy Aloha Friday to everyone! Hey Dude,are you ready for some football!?
Well,this should be a very exciting Aloha Friday. Queen Elizabeth is on Maui right now from Los Angeles and is suppose to come to our island of Oahu later today.and dock at Pier 11.
Named after the real Queen Elizabeth of England,she is the world's largest luxury liner and I'm hoping to see her sail in today and hope to get some pictures without having to drive over there. It is a floating city and I must assume that traffic in Waikiki could get bad between here and Pier 11.
Dude, it looks to be a killer game on Sunday,you better get your fridge stocked today. The word on the news is that they think that they might need to give away Super Bowl tickets just to fill the seats due to such bad weather from the midwest to the south and from the east coast too. I think I'll pass on that one,there is no way that I'm every going to give up such nice,warm weather for the freezing cold!
Well,if I don't see you post today,I hope you have a nice weekend. A storm is coming Saturday night thru Monday to deliver lots of rain. Let's hope Diamond Head stays green until you get here in May,lol.
Cool
02-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Aloha bro!!!! I will be watching the game on Sunday. I was going to try to not drink for the game since I have to work Monday morning. My friends want to do shots every time GreenBay scores on the Squeelers!!!LMAO Hopefully I get alot of shots for the game!!!Big Grin