Current time: 12-13-2017, 10:49 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
HI! All!
03-09-2011, 03:30 AM
RE: HI! All!
(03-08-2011 12:36 PM)Guest Wrote:  I'm sure that the "Super Moderator" will have you fixed up shortly if he can get his ego out of the way...

Wow, thanks for the compliment! Roflmao
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2011, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2011 09:30 AM by Anne.)
(03-09-2011 03:30 AM)WonderinginWaikiki Wrote:  
(03-08-2011 12:36 PM)Guest Wrote:  I'm sure that the "Super Moderator" will have you fixed up shortly if he can get his ego out of the way...

Wow, thanks for the compliment! Roflmao

That is way too funny!

Hopefully this will work this time!!

WonderinginWaikiki it was good to talk to you and to know that you an your family are safe!

Today is a very cold day!

Tuesday I'm going to the dr..again..Last Tuesday they screwed up! I sat for an hour in a little room...the stupid people made the appt with the wrong dr...I didn't need a surgeon! and they didn't schedule the ct an the eeg! sooo I get to try this all over again this Tuesday! geesh!

Hope all are well...

anne
How come it isn't updating that I'm the last to reply? I guess I should be happy that it is taking my replies! LOL!

anne
Find all posts by this user
03-13-2011, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2011 01:40 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
Thanks Anne. You'd think that I was the casting director for "criminal minds". Yep,there's all kinds out there and just might be "certifiable" if you know what I mean,lol.
Yeah,we're just doing fine now. Two years in a role we've had to go through this. This was much worse than last years. They are reporting that 68 boats are still missing from Keehi Harbor over by the airport. They had docks that broke away and many boats that sunk. This harbor isn't too far from town here.
The weather is good here,maybe you should try it,lol. Sorry your doctors don't have their act together. Maybe they will figure this out soon and "get you the help you need." Thanks for stopping by and giving us the latest info.
03-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Anne, did you get that lottery ticket yet so you can get to Hawaii!!!!Big Grin
03-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Dude..I buy the stupid tickets and never win a thing!

Last nite it was raining and snowing at the same time! we got about 3 inches of snow on the ground today!

I soo need Hawaii!

anne
03-18-2011, 01:33 AM
I need to get a ticket today, the lottery here in Maryland is over 200 million. If I win I take everyone to Hawaii!!!!Big Grin
03-18-2011, 01:43 AM
(03-18-2011 01:33 AM)NoKaOiDude Wrote:  I need to get a ticket today, the lottery here in Maryland is over 200 million. If I win I take everyone to Hawaii!!!!Big Grin

And me too? I want to visit Kauai,lol.
03-18-2011, 02:07 PM
I'll get my bags packed Dude! Smile
03-25-2011, 01:27 AM
I will get my winning lottery ticket today so I can buy you that Hawaii trip buddy!!!!Smile
03-27-2011, 11:22 AM
I have had a heck of a time logging in the last few days!

I bought 2 lottery tickets and didn't even win a free ticket!

I want to come back to Hawaii soo bad...would love to be there for my birthday...but instead will be having a girls nite out at some resturant to be determined later....

Dude..you need to come to KC and do some of your "pole dancing" for the entertainment! LOL!

anne