Current time: 11-24-2017, 12:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
HI! All!
03-01-2011, 09:45 AM
HI! All!
Hi all! thought I'd drop in and see how everyone is!

Sorry about not getting here sooner..but still recoviering from the car accident I had Dec 26th. talk about crazy..i don't remeber the accident at all!

I had a head trama, 7 broken ribs, a broken wrist and other bumps an bruises....but I'm hanging in there.....

I'm about to freeze things of importance off! Hawaii sounds better and better!

Hope this finds everyone doing as well as they can!

anne
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2011, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 11:28 AM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
RE: HI! All!
(03-01-2011 09:45 AM)anne Wrote:  Hi all! thought I'd drop in and see how everyone is!

Sorry about not getting here sooner..but still recoviering from the car accident I had Dec 26th. talk about crazy..i don't remeber the accident at all!

I had a head trama, 7 broken ribs, a broken wrist and other bumps an bruises....but I'm hanging in there.....

I'm about to freeze things of importance off! Hawaii sounds better and better!

Hope this finds everyone doing as well as they can!

Hi Anne,
It was good to talk to you today and I'm glad that we got part of your registration done and now all you need to do is check for our email and follow the link to activate your membership. Sorry that we ran out of time to get that part done too. Picking up your grandson on time from school is a lot more important than completing this process today. Like I said, I believe that you have like 72 hours to activate before it falls off the member list rolls.I think that I will start a thread about the registration process so that people don't accidentally get listed as a spammer. Even I have troubles with reading the "anti-bot" safety feature that almost every forum program uses these days. Like I said,there is also a disabled person feature that you can click on and add up the sums to provide the answers. I'm not sure what our program uses because I was able to get in on the very first try. I'm just happy we got you through the first half and now all you need to do is follow the link in the email to activate now.
Sorry to hear about you passing out in between to parked cars. I guess it could have been a lot worse and pass out in the street and who knows...??? I don't even want to think about that,lol.
After tomorrow,you will become a full fledged member but you will need to remember your password if you use a different computer,which is pretty easy.
I'm sure that Rich and Dude will post something here and welcome again. Bye for now.

anne
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
03-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi Anne,

I am glad to hear you are now better and recovering from the accident. Maybe it is better you dont remember it at all. I wish you well always!
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Where did my post go?

Just a quick note to say Hi!

I'm doing better hope everyone is well!

I do have a dr appt Tuesday..maybe they can tell me why I blacked out!

anne
03-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Hope the Dr fixes you up Anne! Tell the Dr to give you some money to go to Hawaii......tell him you need to see a Dr in Hawaii for special treatment! You think that will work?????
03-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Aloha Anne,
I'm happy that you finally got registered. As far as your post, I'm pretty sure you went past the 72 hour time limit but no problem. You're in there now,lol.
I hope you get some good news about your blackouts. If you can't drive because of these,you can always move here to Hawaii where you don't need to drive much at all. I drive maybe 3-4 times a month and that's it. In fact, I've been thinking about getting rid of one of them since I have two vehicles.
I think it's too soon to decide but they are talking about doubling registration fees and taxes on vehicles because they mismanaged our taxes and our hard earned dollars. I hope they think better of it. There should be a way that taxpayers can sue those who mismanaged their money instead of charging us again and again?
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
03-07-2011, 07:16 PM
It is good to hear from you Ann
Rich
03-08-2011, 09:13 AM
I have posted 4 times and nothing comes up! what the heck am I doing wrong?

and it still has me as a guest....
03-08-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm sure that the "Super Moderator" will have you fixed up shortly if he can get his ego out of the way...
03-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Aloha Anne, you should be all set now Smile I just gave the Super Moderator your login details who will pass them on to you.
Find all posts by this user