Current time: 12-11-2017, 06:23 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fruits of Hawaii
03-04-2013, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 01:17 PM by eleakai.)
Smile Fruits of Hawaii
Hi, how are you?

I have seen a poster that shows the fruits of the big Island and it really is a lot of fruits. I just wanted to ask residents of Hawaii if the Big Island really has that many fruits. Are they available in the markets or free to be harvested by people? Here is the poster

Thanks a lot for this website and for posting the images of those beautiful ponds Smile

Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Fruits of Hawaii
Aloha Mohit and welcome to our forum. That's an interesting poster you found. I myself wasn't aware there are that many fruits on the Big Island. Many fruits are available at farmer's markets on the island or people grow them in their own gardens. But usually people don't go around and just pick them because you could be trespassing on someone else's land. You either buy them at a farmer's market, in a supermarket or in your garden or maybe you have friends who give them to you Smile
Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 11:03 PM by kaniamea.)
Aloha and thanks for welcoming me. I was just wondering if it is even possible for a farmer's market or supermarket to even stock that many fruits. Have you seen that many at the markets? I wouldn't want to trespass or to take someone else's stuff Smile
I actually would like to buy some land and grow this stuff but it seems too expensive at the moment with prices like 25000$ for an acre.
03-05-2013, 10:13 PM
No, I haven't seen that many fruits on display at a single farmer's market or supermarket. I think many of these fruits are seasonal.
$25,000 for an acre is cheap for Hawaii. But I agree that it's still a lot of money.
05-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Mohit you have posted here very charming and delouse fruits item.
These are lot of in number I have ever seen.
The questions are raising in your mind and also have had in my mind.
I think we can find them in international market with reference to Hawaii.
09-12-2015, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 01:17 PM by eleakai.)
(03-04-2013 10:19 PM)Mohit Wrote:  Hi, how are you?

I have seen a poster that shows the fruits of the big Island and it really is a lot of fruits. I just wanted to ask residents of Hawaii if the Big Island really has that many fruits. Are they available in the markets or free to be harvested by people? Here is the poster

Thanks a lot for this website and for posting the images of those beautiful ponds Smile

11-18-2015, 01:52 AM
wow, thats really a nice collection of exotic fruits. Wish to try them all
11-25-2015, 04:18 AM
Which of these fruits you ever ate`? Smile

And which was the best one for you?

Greetz