Current time: 10-19-2017, 01:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fire at Waikiki Beach Marriott
04-19-2011, 04:19 AM
RE: Fire at Waikiki Beach Marriott
Thanks for the replies. I am going to be staying at the Holiday Inn Beachcomber (formally Ohana) Hopefully they have good fire safety. I'm not sitting here worrying over it, just sort of wondering.

And I have actually seen that documentary. There are a lot of conspiracies and it really makes you think! It's frightening to think what some people are capable of.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2011, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015 01:20 PM by eleakai.)
Yeah,any military man,police officer or fireman that watched that days events just knew it was more than airplanes hitting buildings. If you take a $20 or $10 and fold it just right, you will see both buildings on fire in the very manner as they actually happen. The $10 bill also lets you see the attack of the Pentagon also. I found this on YouTube and has been around since before the 9/11 attacks,of course. Do you really thing that those terrorists were smart enough or had this kind of knowledge when our money was originally designed?
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
04-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Thanks for posting these videos. Certainly interesting material. I have seen them before on YouTube and other related ones as well. I have also heard another interesting theory by J. Wood. She has recently published a book and it's available on Amazon. It's called 'Where did the towers go.' I haven't read it myself, but I have heard it's interesting.
04-20-2011, 01:12 AM
Yes, at the moment that it's was a terrorist attack, it automatically became a crime scene but yet they shipped all the debris overseas to China and sold as scrape metal before the FBI could start their investigations. Then the Bush brothers gets away with the worst mass murder in America's history. Those bombs were positioned so that no one would make it out of those buildings alive. To think that the Bush brothers even made a lot of money on the attacks should be proof alone.
Because of this premeditated mass murder, we all have to be sexually assaulted every time we go through an airport in this country and by people that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole while in a hazmat suit.This makes me sick.
04-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Yes, airport security is no fun these days. Luckily I haven't experienced drastic measures myself yet. I was concerned about that last year when I visited Kauai (because the Kauai airport was the first one that got the naked body scanners). I didn't go through this scanner, but no one touched me either. And last month when I went to the Big Island, it was also ok, just like in the 'good old times.' But I have heard horror stories in the news from people who had bad experiences with the TSA on mainland airports. What is your opinion on the body scanners? I have heard that the radiation isn't too healthy, especially if you fly often. Alternatively, the pat down isn't much fun either.
04-21-2011, 02:03 AM
Kauai has naked body scanners????? I might have to hang around the airport for a while when I get there!!!!Big Grin
04-21-2011, 03:47 AM
Hey Dude, maybe you should move to Kauai, that would be a good job for you. You could work the body scanners Smile
04-21-2011, 05:51 AM
That is a fantastic idea!!!!!!!LMAO In my dreams!!!!!
04-21-2011, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2011 12:57 PM by WonderinginWaikiki.)
I opened this funny email from a relative today and I love Little Johnny jokes. Those are a staple of life in the US Marine Corps. Many of the Little Johnny jokes that I know for the Corps just simply can not be published here. I hope the whole thing makes it into this post. There is a funny video clip that goes along with the text. Enjoy!

Americans following Obama:
This was a video clip of people jumping into a giant hole in the ground that didn't make it into the preview post and probably not in the main post. Text is as follows:

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny .

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... again.

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan."
04-21-2011, 07:41 PM
LOL!