Current time: 11-24-2017, 05:49 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beautiful Wai' Alae Beach Park
01-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Beautiful Wai' Alae Beach Park
I visit this park for the first several years ago for a wedding. I had been wondering what was the name of this park and where it was located since I didn't this from the inside of my limo in those days.
I found this park by chance and it's not to far from town. It's beautiful and located in Kahala on the other side of Diamond Head. If you ever come to Waikiki, you should make it a point to visit this park and have a picnic. Some of these pictures where taken from just beyond the pavillions where they have covered picnic tables, restrooms and showers also. I hope you enjoy the pictures of this area.

Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2011, 11:31 AM
RE: Beautiful Wai' Alae Beach Park
What a beautiful beach and images! I also have been there couple of times and I really loved it!
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2011, 03:29 AM
It does look like a very nice park. Maybe I get to go there on my next trip! Big Grin
02-02-2011, 04:09 PM
I went back yesterday to get some more pictures that I should of shot the last time that I was there. This is a really cool place to just hangout at anytime. Thanks for the thumbs up!

02-04-2011, 05:23 PM
I like that big banyan tree!
Here are a few photos I took from the park the last time I was there, which was on Valentine's day 2010. It has been a whole year already?! Wow, time files LOL!
There were a few weddings on the beach that day. And truly it is a beautiful place for a wedding!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Yeah, that is a cute manmade island behind the Kahala Hotel and just adds to the beauty of the area. What is really nice about the ocean in this spot is the fact that you can walk out about a half mile and still only be waist or chest high in the water. You will see people flyfishing in this area and catching Bone Fish.
I have been to weddings here and have seen photographers shot wedding pictures here almost everytime that I've gone here. It really is that beautiful here and not too far from town too.Cool

02-05-2011, 12:01 PM
That's really a cute man-made island there! Yes, the ocean there is really flat and calm, perfect for someone who can't swim LOL Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)