Current time: 10-19-2017, 01:39 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Aloha From Turkey-Hawaii(Şafak Hançer)
12-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Aloha From Turkey-Hawaii(Şafak Hançer)
Aloha friends! Smile I'm Şafak and i'm from Turkey. I'm in love with Hawaii and i really want to go there.I haven't been to Hawaii yet,but i hope i will go to hawaii. Since i'm so interested in Hawaii. I write an general article about Hawaii.I wanted to introduce Hawaii with its basic features and culture on my blog page.I hope you will like my article.

http://safak-hancer.blogspot.com.tr/2014...glish.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Aloha From Turkey-Hawaii(Şafak Hançer)
Hy safakhancer....! Hawaii is one of most fabulous attractive places around the world. It offers plenty of mesmerizing attractions that grabs the attention of visitors towards it and make more prominent among tourism. I visited there more then twice yet. If you wanna ask me any question then ask me freely. May i could help you to know more about your dreamy destination.....Big Grin
08-13-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Aloha From Turkey-Hawaii(Şafak Hançer)
I live on the Hilo side of Hawaii in a place called Fern Forest. If I had 7 poults (Chicks) I would keep them in the house or garage away from the chickens. I would put them in a pin and not let the turkeys and chicken run together. I have Araucana's? also they have feathers around there ankles. I think mine have a mix of something else, not sure. Mine are mostly Black with some red. I raised 75 turkey poults in Oklahoma.
Find all posts by this user