Current time: 12-12-2017, 05:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2nd Annual Na Hoku Hanohano Music Festival
05-24-2011, 03:29 PM
2nd Annual Na Hoku Hanohano Music Festival
The 2nd annual Na Hoku Hanohano Music Festival is taking place this coming weekend at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu (May 26-29). It is presented by the Hawaii Academy of Recording Arts. Meet some of Hawaii's finest artists, as well as mainland music manufacturers. A variety of workshops are also offered, including hula workshops. The highlight of the festival is the 34th Annual Na Hoku Hanohano Awards Show. For more information and ticket info, visit nahokumusicfestival.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2011, 01:53 AM
RE: 2nd Annual Na Hoku Hanohano Music Festival
Any festival in Hawaii is fine with me, I always wish I was there!
05-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Yeah,there is a lot of different shows going on this weekend. There is a rock n roll concert with many different local artists playing and it will be held in Chinatown this weekend.
Also, Memorial weekend kicks off the beginning of summer and the Lantern Floating Hawaii is on Monday at Magic Island and I think it will be a memorable event due to the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan. You could possibly see 100,000 people at this event this year,so arrive early for parking and to get your own lantern. This event makes for a great opportunity for a summer BBQ and a day of swimming.
Does anyone have a good recipe for spices to cover a tri-tip steak for bbqing?
I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. I know that I will with Dude visiting me for a week,lol! Have fun!
Saigontodd Find all posts by this user
05-27-2011, 02:05 AM
Happy hour is coming soon!!!!!!Big Grin